Bodypiles (1 Viewer)

hub

Potential Patron
That's the famous GunFun ...13 I think? 15 maybe. Sorry cannot find it right now. Some sexy leather-clad zakos are hunted and shot by the hero, then strip-searched over and over.
Yeah, I've been looking for it for awhile, I can't seem to find it either. Closest I've been able to get is a clip I found. Do you know who or which production made it, or where I might look? Any additional info would be much appreciated.

peppinoumeccanico

Potential Patron
[QUOTE = "hub, post: 216826, membro: 244824"]
Sì, lo sto cercando da un po ', non riesco nemmeno a trovarlo. Il più vicino che sono riuscito a ottenere è una clip che ho trovato. Sai chi o quale produzione l'ha prodotta o dove potrei guardare? Ogni ulteriore informazione sarebbe molto apprezzata.
[/CITAZIONE]
il produttore è morto e la compagnia ha chiuso.......difficile trovare i film......io posseggo il Gun Fun 13 integrale piu altre clip e spezzoni di altri film GunFun

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Found a pretty awesome short film - bunch of henchwomen are playing strip poker (with dice) when their compound is attacked, so they fight the gunmen with rifles and pistols while mostly topless. All get shot in various ways, one falls into a pool and dies after crawling out, another gets used as a living shield against her friends... even a nice bodypile at the end.

Yeah, I've been looking for it for awhile, I can't seem to find it either. Closest I've been able to get is a clip I found. Do you know who or which production made it, or where I might look? Any additional info would be much appreciated.
The studio who made it is long defunct, sadly.
I only found clips from it here

[QUOTE = "hub, post: 216826, membro: 244824"]
Sì, lo sto cercando da un po ', non riesco nemmeno a trovarlo. Il più vicino che sono riuscito a ottenere è una clip che ho trovato. Sai chi o quale produzione l'ha prodotta o dove potrei guardare? Ogni ulteriore informazione sarebbe molto apprezzata.
[/CITAZIONE]
il produttore è morto e la compagnia ha chiuso.......difficile trovare i film......io posseggo il Gun Fun 13 integrale piu altre clip e spezzoni di altri film GunFun
Potresti per favore condividerli, allora?
Sono sicuro che tutti qui sarebbero molto grati.

xbeagle

Avid Affiliate
This was a CD called Gun Fun 13, by RBP Studios. RB has since passed away and the studio is no longer with us. I doubt he sold many copies because he was having a lot of medical problems by then and the business was a bit neglected. I have a copy and will try to get it up on Mediafire.

xbeagle

Avid Affiliate
This was a CD called Gun Fun 13, by RBP Studios. RB has since passed away and the studio is no longer with us. I doubt he sold many copies because he was having a lot of medical problems by then and the business was a bit neglected. I have a copy and will try to get it up on Mediafire.
Oops. When detached from the CD it comes as a folder containing 2GB, which is more than Mediafire will accommodate unless I pay. Any suggestions?

Novartis

Casual Client
Oops. When detached from the CD it comes as a folder containing 2GB, which is more than Mediafire will accommodate unless I pay. Any suggestions?
You can upload on mega.nz
I've been forever looking for Gun Fun 11 and Gun Fun 9 and 10. The trailers of 9 and 11 look amazing on Youtube but the full versions are not available anymore. Do you have any of these?

xbeagle

Avid Affiliate
You can upload on mega.nz
I've been forever looking for Gun Fun 11 and Gun Fun 9 and 10. The trailers of 9 and 11 look amazing on Youtube but the full versions are not available anymore. Do you have any of these?
I have 10. I skipped 9 and 11 because I'm not too keen on the cowboy stuff - all those hats, boots and gunbelts are just clutter. I seem to have installed Mega OK, now it seems I have to copy the contents of the disk to my desktop. I suppose this is going to take a while.

Novartis

Casual Client
You can add folder to sync instead of copying to desktop or document. Right click icon in tray, go to settings and add here
1595352821512.png

I have 10. I skipped 9 and 11 because I'm not too keen on the cowboy stuff - all those hats, boots and gunbelts are just clutter. I seem to have installed Mega OK, now it seems I have to copy the contents of the disk to my desktop. I suppose this is going to take a while.

xbeagle

Avid Affiliate
OK, fellow weirdoes, I now have the legendary Gun fun 13 and also the less legendary Gun fun 10 on Mega.nz. Apparently to share them I have to enter your email address. Over to you.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
I have GF13 on Mega. Anyone know how I can offer access?
OK, fellow weirdoes, I now have the legendary Gun fun 13 and also the less legendary Gun fun 10 on Mega.nz. Apparently to share them I have to enter your email address. Over to you.
You don't need an email address. Just click on "Get Link" and then copy. Then you can insert it here - simpler for everyone.

What is 10 like? I have never seen that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.