1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

body/torso mod

Discussion in 'Filled Requests' started by CitizenSnips, Oct 15, 2011.

1. CitizenSnips

CitizenSnips Potential Patron

As the ass/thigh mod has been accomplished successfully, I was wondering if it would be possible to make some mods for her torso as well in much the same way it was handled with the ass/thighs. All I would be looking for would be a simple .fla so I could swap out my modified torso pngs to make her slimmer/fatter looking. I understand there is some animation done to her torso that isn't done with the ass/thighs so I'm not sure about how it is handled in flash, but if it's done the way I think it is, then this should be possible.

Thanks!

2. Patrice

Patrice Avid Affiliate

1. yes, you can mod part of her torso (.fla attached)
    2. no, you can't make her slimmer as this would be an overlay
    3. this is kind of mod would only be good for modding above or below the breasts, (as the breasts have a life of their own) but I wouldn't recommend modifying anything above her underboob

Attached Files:

3. CitizenSnips

hey you are awesome! but sadly, I need a CS5 file as I do not have CS5.5. Thanks for the swift reply though!

4. ModGuy

ModGuy Club Regular Content Creator

I wonder if you could use a blank movieclip as a mask to hide/reshape an existing object?

5. Patrice

Patrice Avid Affiliate

torsoCS5 file attached.

I tried this...didn't work.

Attached Files:

6. ModGuy

Here's a solution, a temporary one anyway.

Code:
    var main = this.parent.parent;
    for (var i:Number = 0; i<main.her.torso.midLayer.chest.numChildren; i++)
    {
    	main.her.torso.midLayer.chest.getChildAt(i).visible = false;
    }
    main.customMC=new torso();

And use:
    Code:
    .her.torso.midLayer.chest
    Not
    Code:
    .her.torso.midLayer

7. CitizenSnips

hmmm, I tried using a bitmap swap on the CS5 .fla file you attached and published it but when I used it in the loader the image was off. It appeared much higher on her body, ended up covering her face with the .png I swapped in. What am I doing wrong here?

8. Patrice

Patrice Avid Affiliate

just 2 things; but I should mention 3 things:

- You're supposed to get mod (.png) files from the modder.
    - " " " use the modder to align the mod.
    - " " " use the "Modder Guide" as a reference to learn how to do the above mentioned items.

I did steps 1-10 (from the guide) for you by setting up the Library & AS (action script) in that .fla file, but it's all explained in the modder guide that's in your "Loader.v3.8/ .v3.9.ModGuy" folder.

You can always use that .fla as a template going forward, but you should really review the modder guide to find out how to align the mod. You should be able to figure it out; just remember that you only need the the X,Y,R,A coordinates from the modder & that the default AS code can be found in: torsoCS5.fla>Menu>Window>Actions.

As for using that code to make the existing torso invisible - I have 0.001% knowledge about coding so you'd be best to ask ModGuy about it.

9. ModGuy

So we're just going to ignore the code I posted above?

No me gusta.

10. Patrice

Patrice Avid Affiliate

Absolutely not, (speaking for myself of course) I haven't tried the invisible codes YET. I'd like to finish the fishnet mod before attempting to use that code.

On that note, have you gotten a chance to take a look at the problem with the right (calf) leg not importing as a stationary object? Nevermind.

11. Patrice

Patrice Avid Affiliate

The invisible codes work nicely! I'll be making use of that soon; but today when I tried to make the right forearm & hand invisible, it didn't work; maybe I used the wrong code for that 'cuz the arms always reset to the behind her back position. Oh well. The code worked perfectly for other body parts though! :D