BNS Nude Mod (*.upk) (1 Viewer)

zoudrix

Potential Patron
so this doesnt work anymore i keep getting an error, if it doesnt work can any link me to nude mod with a vagina? EU/NA

Molokk

Potential Patron
Same error message for me, just tried and it doesn't work.

Maybe it's not possible with that method anymore?

T

The7thKirito

Well, from what i could gather the modding in bns at this moment is pretty dead, bot hfor upk files, as for texture files. I tried a lot of things to see if i could make it work:
-Putting the files in root folder;
-Putting files in separate folder;
-Removing the file that was conflicting with the game (which only gave as a result quite a few meshes problems);
-Trying to use it while using the other nude mod whithout "lower" area...
As far as i have seen, this mod is dead for both EU/US. Can't say for other regions. Stick to the one that doesn't show any pussy and such because at the moment (and as far as i searched) it's one of the few ( or only one) to work.

procf12369

Potential Patron
Please point me to,i not understand ,There are two folders but I do not know how to copy to the folder

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    193.2 KB · Views: 349

Molokk

Potential Patron
They say the agreement pop-up killed all mods. So, BnS became bull n Shit now.

That's what is causing the issue? The agreement pop-up message after we log-in? That's so... weird.

But the game is still being modded to some extent:

Blade & soul Costume mods

So not (literally) "all" the methods have been suppressed. Maybe just a change in method is necessary, but it probably also affects 'how much' can be modded too.

uncharted

Potential Patron
its not the agreement, its the character you have selected with a unsupported mod i guess, not localized to NA/EU

That's what is causing the issue? The agreement pop-up message after we log-in? That's so... weird.

So not (literally) "all" the methods have been suppressed. Maybe just a change in method is necessary, but it probably also affects 'how much' can be modded too.

nudeseeker

Casual Client

Well that what it said by them. If yo looked a few pages back how did the agreement changes your mods files. Anyway I'm gonna try out this new class gunner soon.

G

Gelgaroth

Pretty sure it's the lyn files that are getting flagged. I have the mod without vag and without lyns and it works fine, but when you add the lyn one it gives the same message. is there a way to re-package this without lyns?

uncharted

Potential Patron
i think i know now what the problem is, the file that is causing the problem is the jin female wich is much bigger than the other files. so the texture size seem to be to big.

uncharted

Potential Patron
i tryed to extract the texture from the upk but it gave me an error message, that the filenames are unreadable.
there seem to be chinese letters in the upk files itself.

SkinXFormer

Vivacious Visitor
So I found these ladies from the Lycandi tribe taking a bath by the waterfall and some NPC guy ask me to steal their cloths to check for fake ears... >.<

s1600

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Try put the files into "C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BnS\contents\Local\NCWEST\ENGLISH\CookedPC\mod". These are not my work but someone's else.
That is a NPC's nude mod? Do you know who make it? Can you give us the modder's website too.

Damn we need this textures mod for all characters. It is the best so far.

Woot Jin Class nude with this mod, I was using other classes n didn't noticed

Last edited:

SkinXFormer

Vivacious Visitor
That is a NPC's nude mod? Do you know who make it? Can you give us the modder's website too.

Damn we need this textures mod for all characters. It is the best so far.

Woot Jin Class nude with this mod, I was using other classes n didn't noticed

Not just NPC but all Jin females. I don't know who made it and definitely not the website. I found it somewhere in this site I think but can't remember

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.