BNS Nude Mod (*.upk) (1 Viewer)

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Shaved No release?
uvNk20j.jpg
The mods have a shaved version, this mods was released for Atomix BnS long time ago.

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Do you know where it is? O:
The original creator has been deleted his mods only the ones with hairy still available. Basically, this leeches just use his work and make a easy package for the US version of BnS.
I dont know if I have it downloaded the shaved version or not. But I doubt I did because I never interested in shaved chicken.

LTDK

Potential Patron
so its happoned bns cot wind of the nude mod some how and the file is recanised every time i get past the accept tos

Morloc

Potential Patron
Hi everybody, english is not my natural language so i try to be clear.

First for me i have try lot of things but this nude mod doesn't work for me (this nude mod change the underwear or the hangmoon outfit?), i'm on win 7 64. For the moment i use this one : nude_mod_BnS_NA_EU.7z but without vagina part is not really beautiful!

Other question somebody know a upk files with sexy outfit for change the hangmoon stuff?

I hope i'm clear and sorry for my english again.

Good game and see u.

IsseiRedDragon

Potential Patron
So is this mod still working? Because i have been using it for quite some time now and after the most recent update when ever i click agree after the game launches i get this message and it only seems to effect the 00013282.upk i tried deleting that file and the results were displeasing my character's body was all messed up. I really like this mod and i want it to work so does someone have any advice as to how to fix this?

i've tried restarting my laptop, deleting and re-installing the mod, and i even posted a ticket on the BNS website. they are telling me to do all these big convoluted steps this is what they say to do:

"Let's start by preventing programs from automatically starting with Windows, then repairing some Winsock entries. To do this:

1. Press and hold the Windows key and then hit the R key. This should bring up the Run dialog box.
  2. Type ""MSCONFIG"" without the quotes, and click ""OK."" This should open the System Configuration Utility.
  3. Click on the ""Services"" tab and check the ""Hide All Microsoft Services"" check box near the bottom, then click the ""Disable All"" button. (You MUST click ""Hide all Microsoft Services"")
  4. Next go to the ""Startup"" tab and click the ""Disable All"" button.
  5. Once these items are all disabled, click the ""OK"" button and you will get a prompt to restart your computer. Please restart your computer.

Once you return to Windows, use the following instructions to clean up Winsock entries:

1. Click the ""Start"" button to bring up the Start Menu.
  2. Type in CMD into the ""Search programs and files"" field but do not hit enter. Doing this will change your start menu to show the program ""cmd.exe.""
  3. Right-click on ""cmd.exe"" and select ""Run as Administrator.""
  4. Type ""netsh winsock show catalog >C:\LSP.txt"" without the quotes. This will save a file to the root of your C drive called LSP.txt. Please attach that file to this ticket. (We would like this report even if the issue is resolved)
  5. Once complete, type ""netsh winsock reset"" without the quotes. When the command is completed successfully, a confirmation appears, followed by a new command prompt line.

Once completed, please try running Blade and Soul again by ""right-clicking"" on ""Blade and Soul.exe"" and selecting ""Run as Administrator.""

Should this not resolve the issue for you, could you please provide us with an updated Hijack This report so that we have the most up to date information regarding your system since these changes were made?"

i would just like to know if there is an easier way to do this without changing a bunch of setting on my laptop.

Thanks in advance ^_^

IsseiRedDragon

Potential Patron
NCUIbGl.png

BTW here is the message. sorry i just signed up for this website and i'm still trying to figure out how this works. and btw again if you can't tell i'm in the NA servers.

Morloc

Potential Patron
I have the same message, i have try what u say too but nothing work. Somebody have a solution maybe?

Ty and good game.

IsseiRedDragon

Potential Patron
Okay so there was another update for the game and it's still saying the same thing. So if anyone thinks they know of a solution please feel free to come forth and share.

This is my favorite nude mod for the game out of the 2 that are easy to use and i don't think i'll play blade and soul until this is fixed so if anyone knows anything feel free to share.

nudeseeker

Casual Client
NCUIbGl.png

BTW here is the message. sorry i just signed up for this website and i'm still trying to figure out how this works. and btw again if you can't tell i'm in the NA servers.
Dude why don't you just take off the mod and agreed to that lame agreement first? Then put mod back on?

killzone12

Content Creator
is there anyway for the vag texture to work for the NA version? i downloaded it and i checked the folders and theres a chinese folder instead of english folder and im guessing the game will crash if you try to put those upks in the english folder

killzone12

Content Creator
i did just that i renamed the chinese folder to english and put them in the right areas of the game folder and when i went into the game it didnt show anything for the vag it only showed the tit textures and also my charater im using is a gon so idk if that has anything to do with it

kancel0

Vivacious Visitor
sadly i dont have the game downloaded it wont run for me anymore. it runs at 100%cpu now after the last patch, the vag wont show on the character select screen but it should in game.

killzone12

Content Creator
heres the picture that i added the vag mod but its not showing ingame

Attachments

• Screenshot_170428_000.jpg
    Screenshot_170428_000.jpg
    948.1 KB · Views: 1,427

kancel0

Vivacious Visitor
thats odd i think thats all i had done to get it to work. im not sure what else it could be causeing it to not work =(

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.