[PC] Blank Blood (1 Viewer)

ShinnAsukaGSD

Potential Patron
Anyone get past that tentacle boss? Any tips for beating that SOB? I can't for the life of me beat that boss due to its one shot kills

Btw, anyone know how to switch items?

Last edited by a moderator:

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Iirc the only additional items you can use are the blade/minigun, but you need to find them first; you can activate them by using the forth key you can assign.
The one hit attacks of the tentacle boss are forewarned by a small bubble over the water; if you see such a bubble jumb and then jumb again in the other direction to avoid the attack; it's still hard as hell.

G

GenericUser

Ryoko (blue haired girl)
standard knife
samurai sword - tap button to quickdraw in up to 3 directions in front; or hold to delay the strike. Can also use while running to perform a fencing thrust; can also delay the thrust.
grenades - can set angle and throwing power by holding the first button and moving the movement keys.
twin daggers - tap the attack button rapidly to perform a flurry of strikes. Attack while jumping to perform a tornado attack.

Nana (white haired girl)
pistol
minigun - hold the fire button to lay down a line of bullets. Can duck but cannot jump when using.
shotgun - same as the pistol to use except stronger and the user must manually reload each shot separately.

The secondary weapons are found in treasure chests, though I don't know which ones. To switch between them press down and the 4th assigned key.

Zilka

Potential Patron
There's new CGs for Blank Blood by the game's creator

EDIT: Deleted broken links

Razgriiz

Potential Patron
I keep getting a bunch of sound errors when trying to start, and can't play the game.. any solutions? :c I've tried 2 different versions. When I scroll main menu, it says sound doesn't exist, and when I hit New Game, it keeps saying "Trying to draw nonexistent sprite" D: I would appreciate any help on this matter.

SneakyMollusk

Avid Affiliate
Sorry to necro this, but the game's been updated after a year idle. It now has a full and proper ending, with a motorcycle escape after you kill the tentacle boss.

SneakyMollusk

Avid Affiliate
Really? I thought that was new, since it was in the picture for the new update. I have no idea what the update had in it then. I'd never beaten that tentacle boss before because of that one-hit-kill silliness, so idk.

Still, there's been an update after all this time so surely there's something new in it?

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
i cant seem to actually get this downloaded any help?
The thread is old. I've deleted the broken links. Please use the site's REPORT function to report posts with broken links.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.