[PC] Blank Blood (1 Viewer)

sickle

Potential Patron
Previously known as Ryonact, as far as I can tell. It's a ryona-themed Metroidvania.
You play as one of two heroines, and go looking for treasure in some sort of dungeon; pretty much every enemy has a ryona animation to put your character through. There's vore, beating and a good deal of guro, all tastefully animated.
The game is pretty playable too, although it's pretty difficult. Keep in mind you can switch characters by pressing (I think) space on a save point; you're much better off playing as the white-haired schoolgirl, since she can attack from a distance. The DEL button puts you in a debug mode where you can only be killed by insta-death attacks; you'll probably want to turn it on when you get to some of the difficulty spikes, such as the slime boss.
Since all sprites are available to edit, you quite a few people have been making mods. You can find some videos on Youtube that give the game a bit of an hentai twist.

You can find the game on filestube as well, but you're better off with the author's site, given the game is updated quite often.

EDIT: Deleted broken link

EDIT 2: See post #31 for info on downloading link->[PC] - Blank Blood

Scroll down for BlankBlood. The site isn't exactly fast, but the downloads redirect to some sort of japanese mediafire, and that somewhat works.

Finally, the author is working on other Ryona games, and you can get the demos from the same page. Fox Tale seems to be a spiritual sequel to blank blood, while RYSTG is a Ryona SPACE SHOOTER of all things. Fox Tale is shaping out quite nicely, it's still really early on but threre are a couple of enemies and the Ryona content is alreadly worth a look.

Last edited by a moderator:

kained

Ryonani Teamster
How do you start a new game?

All I can seem to do is scroll up and down the opening menu.

sickle

Potential Patron
Kained, use "z" to select a menu item.
The initial controls (they can be arranged) are j,k,l,i to move, z to attack, x to jump, c for changing weapons when you get the option to. The schoolgirl aims with the mouse.

Sorry, should've mentioned it in the opening post! It's a bit counter-intuitive.

chromo1418

Potential Patron
It is a nice game, but that last boss is nearly impossible to defeat. I also watched some videos on youtube. In one of them the took more then 15 runs on that boss until he gave up.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Is the "last boss" still the one in the blood sea with tentacles and a insta death attack?
If I remember correctly you can see the insta-gib attack by a small red bubble on top of the water, if you see it rapidly change direction while mid air, with some practice it misses. If you can pull that off the this boss isn't that hard anymore, you just need to charge the weapon three to four times and it's dead.

Mebius

Potential Patron
A Quick-mod Pack!

Just thought I'd whip this up for anyone who might be interested. This package contains all of the modified animations for Blank Blood I could find, plus a color-corrected version of a particular animation that I cooked up myself, in one quick and conflict-free folder. Installation should be obvious, but I've included a text document within the zip so I didn't have to get all long-winded in this post or ones following it. Most of these mods were meant for older versions of the game, but (after some minor pruning) they work fine with the newest version as far as I've tested, which is detailed more in the aforementioned document.

Attachments

BlankBloodQuickmod.rar
1.9 MB · Views: 1,771

M

Mori

Wow... The entire game feels like a huge F U to me. Can't walk through one room without getting raped by spikes/wires/gatling guns/etc...

noice1

Potential Patron
Double-jump works a lot...also, you need to change characters depending on the enemies. The blade girl is tougher and will stand up to attacks, but you will want the gun girl for taking out targets that grab or are hard to reach. I also found it really hard, for some reason, to get past the invisible blade enemies without using the gun girl to jump past. If you are getting creamed using one character, switch to the other and see if it helps.

Mebius

Potential Patron
The 'invisible' blade-wires only harm you if you're running or run-jumping through the area they're in, assuming that's what you're talking about. Otherwise, Ryoko's slashing weapons can cut them if you want to free up some space to run.

... 'Harm'? That seems like a severe understatement. Ah well.

Umina

Ryonani Teamster
Quick note, if you push del you'll enter debug mode. 'Invincible' minus the instant death kills. In case you wanted to know.

noice1

Potential Patron
I beat the final boss without debug, but there was one boss I could not kill for the life of me without it (literally found out about the debug from searching out of frustration). Thank the creator for debug or I would never have beaten it.

Deleted member 42

Ryonani Teamster
I can only assume you are some kind of oracle. That last boss is bloody impossible. Or I'm really bad at the whole "press one button and the other ones change color" thing. Or at being instantly killed, whichever.

noice1

Potential Patron
I didn't think it was that hard..hmm, truthfully it has been a while since I last played it, I may have it confused with another game, if the deed is that epic to have achieved, naturally.

Ryooo123456

Ryonani Teamster
i'm sorry to bring this page back up to the top.. but i love this game, i could never beat it for like one or 2 years... even with debug i can't beat the robot boss... it's too hard.. how far am i from the final, is he the final boss? i dunno.......

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Well, there are at least two more bosses, a tentacle boss (that's properly the boss most players have major difficulties beating him) and a black fog (he's easy in debug, but also very hard if you play normally); I don't know if there's yet another boss between the robo boss and the last two.
I've always used the blade girl, she deals more damage, is faster, jumps wider and iirc has also more health. Btw there should be an option to let the inactive girl follow you controlled by the AI, that makes the game less difficult.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.