Blackthorn Arena Female Nude Mod By Badilator (1 Viewer)

badilator

Casual Client
Nude mod for Blackthorn Arena 1.07
may be compatible with some following versions. if there's some interest i'll keep it updated for a while.
Unpack in BlackthornArena_Data\StreamingAssets\AssetBundles\uma\core or back up and manually replace:
1) BlackthornArena_Data\StreamingAssets\AssetBundles\uma\core\humanfemale <- Back up and replace!
2) BlackthornArena_Data\StreamingAssets\AssetBundles\uma\core\racemodel\orc_dwarf_female_bodys <- Back up and replace!

I've done many nude mods for other games, and modded many unity games in c#, but It's my first "nude mod in unity", so take it as is.
It tooks me some time to understand unpacker tools and file structure.
I replaced the original textures and normal maps with one nude version not used by the game, but of "sufficient quality".
If there is some interest, I can improve the texture quality. Or I can use some other texture of more talented artists, if someone wants to contribute.

BlackthornArenaNudeModByBadilator.JPG

UPDATE BlackthornArena.1.07.FemaleNudeModByBadilatorV2: Orc and dark skins ghost underwear fix
The V2 should fix the problem. if not try to add the old fix:

OLD FIX (I'm not sure it's actually working)
There is a graphical glitch if you do not remove a file in BlackthornArena_Data\StreamingAssets\AssetBundles\uma\main,
I do not know how to override a single file without replacing the archive, it's 0.5 GB compressed archive, 1.2gb uncompressed, I can't upload here.
I'll look into it in the next days, if there is some patching script, but if you can't live with it, you can replace BlackthornArena_Data\StreamingAssets\AssetBundles\uma\main with the fixed file: BlackthornArena.1.07.fix

BlackthornArenaNudeModByBadilator1.JPG
BlackthornArenaNudeModByBadilator2.JPG

I used DevXUnityUnpacker free version to search for the files and AssetsBundleExtractor_2.2stable_64bit to replace them (great tool, but slow if you do not know where to search)

Let me know.

Attachments

Last edited:

Annoymus1

Potential Patron
WHY ONLY FEMALE ?!

why not both male and female?

God i hate this underwear censor . Wonder Why Dev didnt added this as toggle nudity like how Conan exiles has?

Last edited:

badilator

Casual Client
WHY ONLY FEMALE ?!

why not both male and female?

God i hate this underwear censorship . Wonder Why Dev didnt added this as toggle nudity like how Conan exiles has?
BECAUSE... I only like female nudity. :D
That's for sure, but technically male nudity can't really be achieved without mesh modding, rigging, etc... that is out of the scope of this mod.
Ask the devs for that.

Last edited:

Annoymus1

Potential Patron
Ooff ok ,then you should have renamed your mod title like '' BlackThorn female nude mod'' instead of'' nude mod'' ..
Wish there was proper nude mod for this for both gender..

By the way,do you have contact with devs ?

Last edited:

Darklord666

Avid Affiliate
Nothing more to expect from the first mod. I don't think this will be the last and there will be multigender mods in the future. Just wait and see.:cool:

badilator

Casual Client
Ooff.. then you should have renamed your mod title like '' BlackThorn female nude mod'' instead of'' nude mod'' ..
Wish there was proper nude mod for this for both gender..

By the way,do you have contact with devs ?
ok, renamed, I have no contacts with devs, but there are some groups around asking devs for conan exile style nudity you can join.
Like I said, I'm not interested in male nudity. I usually do female nudity/big boobs/skimpy-invisible armors mods.

Annoymus1

Potential Patron
Ok, thx..
... but there are some groups around asking devs for conan exile style nudity you can join.
And yeah i know, thats where i came from ^^,
Even the thread author also said or replied the same thing to you like i did about why its only female , not both male and female together ? ..
But oh well, im hoping and waiting for someone make real nude mod for both gender equality just like in Conan ..

2. @ ALL: The devs mentioned the possibility of a future workshop. Then all kind of mods will come. That's for sure.:wink:
Hope so..

Darklord666

Avid Affiliate
The mod stopped working after the newest update. Would you please update your mod?
I hope the devs make their game really moddable.

Annoymus1

Potential Patron
I hope the devs make their game really moddable.
And I wished Dev added this as official toggle thing like how Conan exiles . Yet they are fine with adding this weird “Lover” bonus stats thing ?(updated on 13th) .LOL?

Last edited:

Annoymus1

Potential Patron
Let
FYI, there's an updated version of this mod on LL. It works even with the latest version!:cool:
And let me guess , it’s only just for female version so far , isn’t it ?! .
And why only on LL ?
that is worst site , that website isn’t only about nude mod there

Warlord Walker

Potential Patron
i tried the 1.0.9 one on LL.. and it works on latest game version but it breaks the body sliders, any chance for an update or a way how to fix the files not to break body sliders?

Warlord Walker

Potential Patron
I have tried to edit (humanfemale) and (orc_dwarf_female_bodys) on the latest game version, using the same tools the author used.
but iam unable to load any files on the tools... (i could open the files on view/export only tools but not reimport tools) if anyone could shed some light into this please....

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.