Black desert online Request if possabile (1 Viewer)

Prime

Potential Patron
Black desert online Request if possabile

ok
can u use the meta injector to mod other players outfits
if u can was wondering if someone could make me a dds fille set for the gillie suits that is very visable
if this is against ur rules sorry just leave a note and i wont ask again but if it can be done that would be sweet dosnt have to be fancy just bright as hell

oh yeah and does anyone know if other player names are controlled by something in one of the paz or pak files that i could extract and alter or is that a dll controlled peice of data the i would assum its tangled up somewhere in one of the d3d dlls

ty for ur help if u can

oh yeah is there a working simple paz file browser with gui out there some where all ive tried crash

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
The best way to know if something is against the site rules is to read the rules. I strongly suggest you read them (link is in my siggie).
Asking for a mod is NOT against the rules. Posting an image of what you want modded is a courtesy, and might inspire a modder to consider your request..
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Prime

Potential Patron
ill try and make a pic but i figured what i wanted outfit wize was pretty clear but if i have time ps one up

ty for response

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
You can swap the Gillie suits for any other you want using the Meta Injector method, however it will be changed for all people wearing them including yourself.
You can also force a colour change on your choice of swapout costume to make it easier to spot.
However, what you seek to do could be described as an exploit since technically it would give you a PvP advantage over other players who would normally expect their Gillie suits to give them some camoflage.
We know that Daum is not impressed with modding because they've gone to great lengths to prevent it, but I expect they would take an even more dim view of modding as an exploit.
I can make a fair guess at why you're also interested in player names and my comments above apply to that as well.

Prime

Potential Patron
yeah wasnt tryin to hide my motives at bit exploity i know but hey cant blame me for wantin a step even if its a lil shady ahead of the pvpers gillied out and killin just to be dicks

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.