Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Any rigging tutorials on that one ? You rigged it by yourself right? Where did you learn it
(1-6)
If you want to learn rigging, I recommend his YouTube video. I think that it is very easy to understand.

RasQas

Potential Patron
Hello Suzu. Love you Suzu.

I put partcutdesc, and no more holes on neck. but it clips now.
2018-04-05_37310546.JPG

is it possible to make it not clip? (except hands)

I am reading the thread, and trying to edit partcutdesc, is there a link to a guide?

Thank you Suzu, bless you.

sowutbruh

Potential Patron
just a suggestion btw, if you could post a straight up process guide how to apply this and nude skin mod of yours easily from a clean client point. it would be nice, thank you.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hello Suzu. Love you Suzu.

I put partcutdesc, and no more holes on neck. but it clips now.View attachment 71816
is it possible to make it not clip? (except hands)

I am reading the thread, and trying to edit partcutdesc, is there a link to a guide?

Thank you Suzu, bless you.
partcutdesc is xml to erase the protruding body. You can not cut out clothes.
There is another xml file for erasing clothes. Only those in the naming convention can be deleted.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
just a suggestion btw, if you could post a straight up process guide how to apply this and nude skin mod of yours easily from a clean client point. it would be nice, thank you.
For users who use only Meta Injector
When manually placing files;(I always place it manually)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
paz\files_to_patch\character\texture\
paz\files_to_patch\character\partcutdesc.xml
paz\files_to_patch\character\model\1_pc\(Folder of each character)←pac files
paz\files_to_patch\gamecommondata\customization ←body slider

paz\BDOToolkit Installer.exe
paz\BDOToolkit.1.0.dll.config

paz\BDOToolkitz\.dll
paz\Restore N' Patch.exe
paz\policy.1.0.BDOToolkit.dll
paz\Trinet.Core.IO.Ntfs.dll

paz\Meta Injector.exe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BlackDesrt Online\character\texture\
BlackDesrt Online\character\partcutdesc.xml
BlackDesrt Online\character\model\1_pc\(Folder of each character)←pac files
BlackDesrt Online\gamecommondata\customization ←body slider

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(All tools should be run as administrator)

First
Before doing the patch(Meta Injector)
Install BDOToolkit (
Execute by selecting 1 as an option)←Do not forget this installation
Run Meta Injector
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Game start;(Always on game start)
Start Restore N 'Patch.exe (Usage refers to thread of resorepless)
Start the game launcher
Is it a tutorial?

Vallil

Swell Supporter
where can I download the latest partcutdesc.xml file
you can just run resorepless and it will extract the file, just stop before meta injector runs. Copy the file, you can later delete the .resorepless folder if you don't want to apply those setings.

Kpalk

Potential Patron
I tried the partcutdesc.xml from suzu. every costume works well, but the breast size is smaller than my original character. But if I use the partcutdesc from resorepless only some works and others breast and body model are missing. can anyone help me

RasQas

Potential Patron
partcutdesc is xml to erase the protruding body. You can not cut out clothes.
There is another xml file for erasing clothes. Only those in the naming convention can be deleted.

The clothing part is okay for me i will keep all the cloth,

now I only need to erase the protruding body. But how, I am not sure and very confused.

Much appreciated, thank you

Deleted member 114764

Potential Patron
still can't download the files, even across multiple browsers as far as i'm aware it's a problem on onedrive/microsoft's end. is there a mirror to download the files or am i just not going to be able to. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.