Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Some people are reporting that the customization files don't work with KR's latest update (they aren't being patched since the file structure changed).
Could you share the new "gamecommondata\customization" folder?
I can't recall if the version of OpenBD I shared with you has the capability of extracting a folder, but you could use it if it does support it, it doesn't support it from the folder tree though, you'll need to open the folder "gamecommondata" and right click the folder "customization" in the files view to extract it.
If the version I sent you doesn't support extracting folders, let me know and I'll share an updated version.

Attachments

gamecommondata(all_original).zip
69.2 KB · Views: 177

manowar111

Potential Patron
HD:\Daum\Black Desert Online\gamecommondata\customization\combet (Placement location folder)

Do you think you changed the default number thought?
If so, bugs will not work. Please change only Min =, MAX =.

Yeah I change min max for Y and Z scale, it works for other bones, but not upperarms. Can you please try to increase striker's uppearms Y and Z scale (biceps) for striker and check if it works for you?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Yeah I change min max for Y and Z scale, it works for other bones, but not upperarms. Can you please try to increase striker's uppearms Y and Z scale (biceps) for striker and check if it works for you?
The bones of the upper arm are effective as the expansion and contraction of the arm in the x direction. I think that it is the bones of the upper arm twist that makes the character's arm thick.
If it does not work, I guess the modeler locks up so that the programmer will not make it mistake

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
R60WgZQ.jpg
9RBvghy.jpg
c3Zdz6z.jpg
3iSghHL.png

At last it somehow became a form. There are parts that can be bind and unbind, but only the part of the cloth and belt that is wrapped around the feet can not be bind.
Camisole was able to bind, but only the upper half moved, so I restored it again
The foot finally uses witch clothes. 
I will exhibit if I feel like it.
There seems to be nobody who wants kayne but ...

manowar111

Potential Patron
With the latest patch they renamed all class customization folders to a numbers and even renamed the customizationboneparam files to one same name for all folders. How can I identify now which folder for which class?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
With the latest patch they renamed all class customization folders to a numbers and even renamed the customizationboneparam files to one same name for all folders. How can I identify now which folder for which class?
I am rewriting only the female's customizationboneparamdesc, but everything works without problems

manowar111

Potential Patron
Here at screens what it looks like now in the paz browser. I dont know maybe they did that only for RU, it was today patch with cherry event...
1.jpg
2.jpg

moka

Vivacious Visitor
They changed the folders from character name to numbers for bone customization.
gamecommondata/customization/character number prefix
fe: 2/ is sorc customizationboneparamdesc.xml

manowar111

Potential Patron
They changed the folders from character name to numbers for bone customization.
gamecommondata/customization/character number prefix
fe: 2/ is sorc customizationboneparamdesc.xml

Can you tell please how to idntify which prefix for which characters? I mean without checking 21 folders one by one relaunching the game every time.

daenks

Potential Patron
I just came back to BDO after 3 months, wasn't there a pack .rar with all modified armors inside of it for us to choose?

watercooled

Avid Affiliate
Can you tell please how to idntify which prefix for which characters? I mean without checking 21 folders one by one relaunching the game every time.
Have you been able to get them to apply? I get no result after using meta_injector to copy them after updating them to the new format.

watercooled

Avid Affiliate
I'm guessing like 3 total people are able to get the large breasts working and the rest are waiting on a fix? I don't think the workaround works in NA... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.