Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

manowar111

Potential Patron
Well? Are you planning to make characters a transparent person?:confused:
Yeah, I think I could do it by making empty .pac files, but there will be many of them and I already have 150+ modded files so I wonder is it possible by only editing partcutdesc.xml?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Yeah, I think I could do it by making empty .pac files, but there will be many of them and I already have 150+ modded files so I wonder is it possible by only editing partcutdesc.xml?
Even though the body can be processed, the head can not be processed with partcut.
And you can not make an empty pac. Importing can not be done unless one polygon face is left

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Even though the body can be processed, the head can not be processed with partcut.
And you can not make an empty pac. Importing can not be done unless one polygon face is left
Postscript;
Hair can be erased with _ao texture file.
It will become bald:rolleyes:

manowar111

Potential Patron
Thanks
One more question please, do you know is there a way to enable light emitting textures with modding? I want them to work with the medium settings, not only the high ones, since my videocard can only handle the medim settings with 60 fps.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Thanks
One more question please, do you know is there a way to enable light emitting textures with modding? I want them to work with the medium settings, not only the high ones, since my videocard can only handle the medim settings with 60 fps.
Applying an alpha channel to the texture of the nude body will fire. Convert R or G by channel copying and renaming it to alpha channel

And it would be nice to convert the color of the specular texture from green to monotone

Dratiant

Potential Patron
Is it possible to keep the cape of the Acher Guards outfit for Kunoichi and Ranger out when their normal weapons are put away?

Dratiant

Potential Patron
bdo-aker-guard-kunoichi-full.jpg

Dratiant

Potential Patron
1jBRwW2.png

<Path>1_Pc/13_PNW/Weapon/30_elblade<Path>   edit↑
Ehk4AvW.png

I do not know if it will run or not
Please try writing
Nope still didn't work. Do I need to add pnw_00_cloak_0052_i.pac instead of the PNW_10_Cloak_0024_w.pac?

Dratiant

Potential Patron
In PAZ browser it is called "Aker". The file is pnw_00_cloak_0052_i where I was hoping to get the cloak to display all of the time. I've tried adding that name where you had me add the others, as well as a ton of other additions to the partcut file with no luck.

manowar111

Potential Patron
Applying an alpha channel to the texture of the nude body will fire. Convert R or G by channel copying and renaming it to alpha channel

And it would be nice to convert the color of the specular texture from green to monotone

This is what I meant:
c67vemlzfcquhag6g.jpg

Those eyes's glowing works from psm_00_body_0001_em.dds texture but as you see fully only on the high game settings. I didnt found in the GameOptions.ini any line which could enable emitting textures separately for the low or medium settings so I thought maybe tweaking some game files could help?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
In PAZ browser it is called "Aker". The file is pnw_00_cloak_0052_i where I was hoping to get the cloak to display all of the time. I've tried adding that name where you had me add the others, as well as a ton of other additions to the partcut file with no luck.
Since the path of the ranger weapon is from the original, why not try disabling it?
Please try various.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
This is what I meant:
c67vemlzfcquhag6g.jpg

Those eyes's glowing works from psm_00_body_0001_em.dds texture but as you see fully only on the high game settings. I didnt found in the GameOptions.ini any line which could enable emitting textures separately for the low or medium settings so I thought maybe tweaking some game files could help?
The light of the eye is because the light source is placed in the eye.
Processing with low specifications can not be done with texture alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.