Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

higher

Vivacious Visitor
Is the meta injector 's replace mode failing?
How about trying to copy the texture manually

No, not failing and i try many time manually, not works
I think Kr server something changing with rosa casiuss

Kurylenko

Avid Affiliate
Hi Suzu, do you have a modified version of Peach Blossom that is more revealing? Like shorter skirt or less skirt/some stomach showing?

Thanks

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi Suzu, do you have a modified version of Peach Blossom that is more revealing? Like shorter skirt or less skirt/some stomach showing?

Thanks
Because too much of a nude body creates sin :rolleyes:
You should put up with it. lol

Ergoirdo

Potential Patron
It's possible to fix this feet?
eop2ugt.png

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I have a lot of shoe repair requests ... I am not a shoe repair shop lol
They either can not be modified in the option of resorepless?

daenks

Potential Patron
hi can someone give me a quick help, can you by any chance use the armor from a class on another? like I got karin (which every female can use) for Maehwa and I saw that Suzu made a modified Karin for Ranger only, i tried to rename the file to match Maehwa, pkww (didn't work) then I tried pkw (also didn't work) meta injector gives an error for them, any tips ?

Kratosferico

Casual Client
hi can someone give me a quick help, can you by any chance use the armor from a class on another? like I got karin (which every female can use) for Maehwa and I saw that Suzu made a modified Karin for Ranger only, i tried to rename the file to match Maehwa, pkww (didn't work) then I tried pkw (also didn't work) meta injector gives an error for them, any tips ?
Rangers are taller than other classes. If the mod consists in a pac file it won't match the body, but meta injector should install it anyway. If it consists on textures maybe ranger textures don't have the same name format. Extract the ranger files and check it. If not give more info about the error

daenks

Potential Patron
Rangers are taller than other classes. If the mod consists in a pac file it won't match the body, but meta injector should install it anyway. If it consists on textures maybe ranger textures don't have the same name format. Extract the ranger files and check it. If not give more info about the error
I wasn't home to test it I just tried to install and saw the error on meta inject, apparently installing the ranger one works for all classes :d

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Karin is a texture only modification. Textures are almost shared. (Except for some) When modifying the mesh, it is necessary for the ranger and the tamer to change their position on the Y axis and fit them further. Pac file names are somewhat different even in shared costumes. For example, it is _w etc. at the end of the name.

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Thanks, can you upload it?

Ya know its very easy to do and there is a step by step tutorial on this page first post. Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod

Its not very nice for everyone to be begging Suzu for every simple texture mod they want. Let Suzu focus on 3D editing that they do as this is something only Suzu has been able to figure out. Texture editing can be done yourself easily and even with free programs like PAINT.net.

Lightstalker

Avid Affiliate
Thanks. I'm trying to do the same with Sin Terrna and Rosa Casius armor but I don't know how to find the part to remove.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Thanks. I'm trying to do the same with Sin Terrna and Rosa Casius armor but I don't know how to find the part to remove.

This get easier with time. Explore resorepless options you will fail but you must fail to experience and then succeed sometime.

Tools > Browse Game Files > Armor > Dark Knight
Try different parts, read all options.
L to preview file in model viewer. Press the colour square to restore colours in viewer.
Use logic first then try other area like shoulder and cloak which may be use in other parts of body frequently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.