Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
That is funny. Kakao definitely said they'd never put out swimsuits cause it was not immersive to their world, or something like that. And there they are! lolwut. Anyway, I agree, a thong version would be nice.

Vive

Potential Patron
I saw someone that added the shape of the dream laced underwear over the red bikini, Looks alright:
unknown.png

But it ruins the bikini elements like the ties on the side and back of the bra

Leddeath

Potential Patron
hi Suzu, How do I get my lahn armor to look like this?
right way.jpg
mine now has a split in the chest and looks more like the mystic banha. I even download the Lahn_averageset and it still has the split in the middle of the chest.

Thank you for all the hard work you put in for us to have fun with BDO.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
hi Suzu, How do I get my lahn armor to look like this? View attachment 75758 mine now has a split in the chest and looks more like the mystic banha. I even download the Lahn_averageset and it still has the split in the middle of the chest.

Thank you for all the hard work you put in for us to have fun with BDO.
Most of the errors that many people have is that they are misplacing files.
Please familiarize yourself with the composition of the black desert folder.

Kurylenko

Avid Affiliate
I saw someone that added the shape of the dream laced underwear over the red bikini, Looks alright:
unknown.png

But it ruins the bikini elements like the ties on the side and back of the bra

Yeah, we tried to just edit the texture but the 3D model (.pac) file needs to be adjusted since Pearl Abyss designed it to not wrap tightly onto the body (probably to accomodate different butt sizes). Hopefully Suzu will get around to it as it'll look great.

Yavushev

Content Creator
Hi Suzu, and if there is a dds file on the NPC Kamasilva Elf? Atom patch injector and still dressed!
Здраствуйте Сузу, а есть ли файл dds на нпс Камасильвы эльфов? ато патчу инжектором а всё равно они одеты!

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi Suzu, and if there is a dds file on the NPC Kamasilva Elf? Atom patch injector and still dressed!
Здраствуйте Сузу, а есть ли файл dds на нпс Камасильвы эльфов? ато патчу инжектором а всё равно они одеты!
NPC does not modify the texture.
It is only the mesh modification of pac file.

Edit:Modify only texture with transparency processing

Yavushev

Content Creator
NPC does not modify the texture.
It is only the mesh modification of pac file.

Edit:Modify only texture with transparency processing

Thanks for the answer, so why are they dressed? after the patch pack new_adult_riding_ostrich_elf

xdr3amer

Potential Patron
you can help me :C, i dont speak english very well, and i don't understand so much this, i install resorepless with meta injector and work nude mod for me, but i have problems whit the Resorepless +Meta injector archive, What can i do??? :'(

2018-07-04_22011927.JPG
2018-07-04_22069963.JPG
Sin título.png

Attachments

• Sin título.png
    Sin título.png
    142.9 KB · Views: 93
  • 2018-07-04_22069963.JPG
    2018-07-04_22069963.JPG
    195.1 KB · Views: 114
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.