Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
iW5h2K2.png
WmjziQ0.png

I adjust the scale correctly and I put my clothes on the body of the ranger.
Rotation and movement must be zero
Please import this mesh into a pac file without binding it.
Since the ranger has no long skirt, the hem does not shake even if it binds.
The version of my maya file is 2018.1.
Please use this fbx file when you can not open it.
It is version 2016/2017.

Attachments

Ranger_Lahn.zip
708.7 KB · Views: 236

Kratosferico

Casual Client
Let me try
I will e-mail you when it is completed

When matching Lahn's clothes to the ranger's body, it is not good to use the scale as an object.
When scaling, enlarge in face selection mode.
Well let's do it.
Do you mean using the scaling tool while selecting faces instead of scaling the whole mesh?

Kurylenko

Avid Affiliate
2 questions.

How can I exclude Tamer from being affected by mods? I've deleted the nude texture and PBW costume files. But there are some costumes that have holes. Should I do <!-- <Path>1_Pc/5_PBW/Armor/10_Lowerbody</Path> --> to fix this?

Example:
55457de4b04b43159722e8d999203dcf.png

My second question is how can I fix holes for Lahn's Treant Camouflage? Should I also edit the Partcutdesc.xml file? The reason I'm asking these question is because there doesn't seem to be a guide on how to edit the Partcutdesc.xml file.

Example:
bee44ba599b4207c7833050bd8cf96b9.png

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
4Poc1VF.jpg
FctB2N4.jpg
X5bUX6t.jpg

This problem seems useless even if you edit partcut.
There are other problems
The sleeves disappear when these characters awake.
It is not processed by partcut to erase.
I switch armor's pac file. It is pac with file name mul.
Since there was no problem when BlackFireBR meta injector ... I can not handle it

Kratosferico

Casual Client
Rename it and use it.
ub, lb pac file
It can only be used for rangers
As you said long skirt movement looks weird, because there is no bones, also tryed making it shorter and new bindings. But the costume looks distorted anyway. and doesnt fit the body while moving, i think ill give up

lusnihsoh

Potential Patron
fYqmHmt.jpg
aAWnJkp.jpg

JP is the awakening of Lahn after today's maintenance.

suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴
Hi Suzu, appreciate all the work you've done for us.
A small request if possible... that you could add your transparent version of psw_00_ub_0002_ao.dds and psw_00_lb_0002_ao.dds for Lahn to your resorepless + meta download?

Jeany

Casual Client
Does anyone have the filename for Lahn's Grunil Upperbody Armor? i just cant find it... =(
Thank you in advance!! <3

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴
Hi Suzu, appreciate all the work you've done for us.
A small request if possible... that you could add your transparent version of psw_00_ub_0002_ao.dds and psw_00_lb_0002_ao.dds for Lahn to your resorepless + meta download?
_ao file of awakening armor for Lahn (processed)
lb's _ao file does not exist.

Attachments

Lahn_ao.zip
587 bytes · Views: 367

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
4Poc1VF.jpg
FctB2N4.jpg
X5bUX6t.jpg

There are other problems
Since there was no problem when BlackFireBR meta injector ... I can not handle it
Try patching just the partcutdesc and the custom models, see if it still bugs out this way, if it doesn't, add textures and other mods gradually until you find what's causes this, it's how I found the cause to the Lahn issue, patching just the body model didn't make her body disappear, I slowly added the rest of the files until I found which one caused it. I don't have the time right now to test this issue myself.

Dratiant

Potential Patron
4Poc1VF.jpg
FctB2N4.jpg
X5bUX6t.jpg

There are other problems

Seems that the most recent patch fixed it for me. I have all the same files modded but now the bodies are showing up/not poking through the Treant Camouflage outfit.

Dratiant

Potential Patron
I am curious as to if anyone knows how to get Lahn Orchid Fall Gloves (psw_00_hand_0001) to not disappear when you change to the awakened weapon? I have tried a bit with the partcut file but I think I don't fully understand how the file works. Any help on the matter would be greatly appreciated =).

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I am curious as to if anyone knows how to get Lahn Orchid Fall Gloves (psw_00_hand_0001) to not disappear when you change to the awakened weapon? I have tried a bit with the partcut file but I think I don't fully understand how the file works. Any help on the matter would be greatly appreciated =).
Change the name of psw_00_hand_0001.pac to psw_00_hand_0001_00.pac and use it.
Your request is always different from other people.
But I am not interested lol

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
Hello Suzu. Have you figured out how to make the faerie nude? I would imagine that its possible, just not sure what model she uses. I think a nude faerie would make more sense... who crafts clothing for faeries? lol

- M

Lostblade

Potential Patron
Is there any way to get rid of this cloth style and just have it be a smooth surface? I'm not too much of a fan of the pixeled texture cloth. (Only visible if zoomed in ofcourse, but bothers me)

Or if possible as I've tried to show in the 2nd picture, have the entire cloth area be removed (the part thats inside of the edited black lines), but still showing the chains / outline of the costume itself, aswell as the ''striped cloth'' lines (where I've put an arrow saying Lines), the cloth inbetween those lines removed aswell if possible.

Is that remotely possible? or am I asking way too much? :)

Attachments

• lahn.png
    lahn.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 792
  • lahn2.png
    lahn2.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 764

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Is there any way to get rid of this cloth style and just have it be a smooth surface? I'm not too much of a fan of the pixeled texture cloth. (Only visible if zoomed in ofcourse, but bothers me)

Or if possible as I've tried to show in the 2nd picture, have the entire cloth area be removed (the part thats inside of the edited black lines), but still showing the chains / outline of the costume itself, aswell as the ''striped cloth'' lines (where I've put an arrow saying Lines), the cloth inbetween those lines removed aswell if possible.

Is that remotely possible? or am I asking way too much? :)
I like techniques that leave default patterns.
If you are concerned, please fill out the line on the alpha channel and erase it.

Leddeath

Potential Patron
Hi suzu, Thank you for all the work you have done and continue to do. I have a problem I get some failed to patch error when using Meta Injector
I can't seem to fix it. Failed to patch.PNG

Also the dark knight starter armor is missing and replaced with black underwear. It's like that with a few other armors not missing as it is in the picture just the black panties, I can get around it with underwear from the pearl shop. idk why.png
Anyways thank you again.

Cheers~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.