Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jey2Frey

Potential Patron
Is it possible to extract a piece of one gear set with programs like Blender and add it to another, e.g. you take a scarf from one cloth and add it onto another one where you feel a scarf could look cool?
If it is possible, how would one do that? Because I think you cant just copy a part in Blender, add it to another one and done, because I think you also need the fitting .dds right?

Kratosferico

Casual Client
Is it possible to extract a piece of one gear set with programs like Blender and add it to another, e.g. you take a scarf from one cloth and add it onto another one where you feel a scarf could look cool?
If it is possible, how would one do that? Because I think you cant just copy a part in Blender, add it to another one and done, because I think you also need the fitting .dds right?
After adding the scarf model you should edit the UV map to give the model a texture, that means a bigger texture or using the previus texture

Jey2Frey

Potential Patron
After adding the scarf model you should edit the UV map to give the model a texture, that means a bigger texture or using the previus texture

Is there any tutorial for that or on what to look? Still learning and I thought stuff like that could increase my skill level a bit. I checked the Armature in Blender and I mixed up the Cloak from pvw_10_cloak_0023 and the one from pvw_00_cloak_0101 to add the skirt-like clothes to the leggins, yet I only receive a corrupt file problem when I launch the game, thats why I need to know how to edit the UV map.

Kratosferico

Casual Client
Is there any tutorial for that or on what to look? Still learning and I thought stuff like that could increase my skill level a bit. I checked the Armature in Blender and I mixed up the Cloak from pvw_10_cloak_0023 and the one from pvw_00_cloak_0101 to add the skirt-like clothes to the leggins, yet I only receive a corrupt file problem when I launch the game, thats why I need to know how to edit the UV map.
Are you getting the corrupt files only when you do that? Because I've injected enormous fails when I forget the scale and never got the corrupt files.
And about tutorials check on YouTube how to edit UV maps with blender. I use Maya so I don't know

Jey2Frey

Potential Patron
Are you getting the corrupt files only when you do that? Because I've injected enormous fails when I forget the scale and never got the corrupt files.
And about tutorials check on YouTube how to edit UV maps with blender. I use Maya so I don't know
Yeah I use the PAC to DAE Converter, edit the xxx_lod0.dae, import the skirt from the other yyy_lod0.dae, adjust the spot on the z axis and export the whole file, then convert DAE to PAC. I load it into the game with Meta injector and I use Restore N Patch to start the game but I end up getting a corrupt files error.
Gonna check YouTube, maybe I can work something out. Also I might check the Maya 30-day free version, maybe it feels better to work with.

Kratosferico

Casual Client
Yeah I use the PAC to DAE Converter, edit the xxx_lod0.dae, import the skirt from the other yyy_lod0.dae, adjust the spot on the z axis and export the whole file, then convert DAE to PAC. I load it into the game with Meta injector and I use Restore N Patch to start the game but I end up getting a corrupt files error.
Gonna check YouTube, maybe I can work something out. Also I might check the Maya 30-day free version, maybe it feels better to work with.
But do you get the error only when using your edited pac? Because a lot a of people is having that corrupt error when using the mod

Jey2Frey

Potential Patron
I dont get any error if I use any mod that has been uploaded here, like the one from Suzu or the Resorepless one, it works flawless. But as far as I use my own pac, I get the error. Maybe because its expecting a file size thats not the same or higher amount of polygons or w/e.

Kratosferico

Casual Client
I dont get any error if I use any mod that has been uploaded here, like the one from Suzu or the Resorepless one, it works flawless. But as far as I use my own pac, I get the error. Maybe because its expecting a file size thats not the same or higher amount of polygons or w/e.
Upload your file here and ill take a look, ill answer you with private conversation so we dont spam suzu and her followers

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Asking just in case, has anybody tried to get rid of this part in the kisleev outfit? was about to try and do it myself but tought i'd ask first.
Also, is there a way to be able to see the changes on the 3d model on the fly? or just trial-error?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Asking just in case, has anybody tried to get rid of this part in the kisleev outfit? was about to try and do it myself but tought i'd ask first.
Also, is there a way to be able to see the changes on the 3d model on the fly? or just trial-error?
Looking for unknown texture is quick to compare with uv

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
YIlxAKf.png
xHtmXsM.png
16QkRMF.png

Disassemble UV and put it in the gap of existing texture
Because it is because it is only a modification of Mystic. 
Other characters are normal clothes I decomposed it because I want to make the texture as large as possible. Otherwise it blurs in the game
The composition of this clothes is upper, lower, sho, hand, foot.
Then you can think about how to distribute the mesh
Since upper is fixed with a jacket, it remains ...
At the beginning I brought panty and foot parts together to lb but foot was also passed through so we merged foot and boots and made panties solely.
With this configuration, the problem is that the boots are high heels so there was no mesh in the foot part. Importing as it is will not fit the body.
So you need to bind to the bone.
I bound all the meshes together, but I only imported panties. Binding method again
I get tired by trial and error, so I will not do it for a while:rolleyes:
WQsYXCj.jpg
woYud6L.jpg
Q1GdEWn.jpg

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
th3oyri.png

Sssi4im.png

I wonder if the Mystic that pretends to 2B can be successfully import? Such expectation
But Mystic still has little outfit, so I'm at a loss...

Last edited:

manowar111

Potential Patron
Can you tell please how to edit partcutdesc.xml properly? I have my sorceress with no upperbody in the game, so I tried to delete all lines containing "PHW" and "upperbody" but didnt work.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Can you tell please how to edit partcutdesc.xml properly? I have my sorceress with no upperbody in the game, so I tried to delete all lines containing "PHW" and "upperbody" but didnt work.
Hmm? Do you want to erase the upper body?
Or do you want to return the vanished upper body to the original?
Anyway I will go to bed so let me tell you when I can explain tomorrow

manowar111

Potential Patron
Hmm? Do you want to erase the upper body?
Or do you want to return the vanished upper body to the original?
Anyway I will go to bed so let me tell you when I can explain tomorrow

Hello, I wanted to "fix holes" in body skin. Managed to do it with resorepless. But I have one more question, please: I increased max "UpperArm" sliders in the customizationboneparamdesc.xml file for my striker but when I move the sliders in the creation menu the biceps size dont increase more than with original file, with other bones it works just fine. They cant really be increased or maybe Im missing something?

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hello, I wanted to "fix holes" in body skin. Managed to do it with resorepless. But I have one more question, please: I increased max "UpperArm" sliders in the customizationboneparamdesc.xml file for my striker but when I move the sliders in the creation menu the biceps size dont increase more than with original file, with other bones it works just fine. They cant really be increased or maybe Im missing something?
at first
If you are using both resorepless and meta injector, editing partcutdesc does not work well.
Because partcut_ generators are functioning in resorepless

Command type;
<BasicCutType Name="parts name">
<CutType Name="parts name">
<Relation CutType="parts name">
There are only these three statements in partcutdesc.xml
*<BasicCutType Name> points to the parent folder containing the pac file of each part
PWtx8qt.png

*<CutType> is a separate pac file of each armor
*<Relation CutType> specifies the part to cut when equipped with a special part

*When you want to disable cut
Simply removing it makes no sense Please add the symbol to be invalidated
  <!-- "Disable command line" -->
example
L5pdAdY.png

Please refer to partcutdesc.xml which I am uploading.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
But I have one more question, please: I increased max "UpperArm" sliders in the customizationboneparamdesc.xml file for my striker but when I move the sliders in the creation menu the biceps size dont increase more than with original file, with other bones it works just fine. They cant really be increased or maybe Im missing something?
HD:\Daum\Black Desert Online\gamecommondata\customization\combet (Placement location folder)

Do you think you changed the default number thought?
If so, bugs will not work. Please change only Min =, MAX =.

Attachments

striker_original.zip
2.6 KB · Views: 116

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
HD:\Daum\Black Desert Online\gamecommondata\customization\combet (Placement location folder)

Do you think you changed the default number thought?
If so, bugs will not work. Please change only Min =, MAX =.
Some people are reporting that the customization files don't work with KR's latest update (they aren't being patched since the file structure changed).
Could you share the new "gamecommondata\customization" folder?
I can't recall if the version of OpenBD I shared with you has the capability of extracting a folder, but you could use it if it does support it, it doesn't support it from the folder tree though, you'll need to open the folder "gamecommondata" and right click the folder "customization" in the files view to extract it.
If the version I sent you doesn't support extracting folders, let me know and I'll share an updated version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.