Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Something wromg here, its a Grunil armor. What i have to do to fix the foot issues?
View attachment 65430
tDFU6vl.jpg
P4zoPgp.jpg

Even when editing partcutdesc, since there was no change, I skinned the polygon mesh and adjusted the movement on her foot

character > model > 1_pc > 7_pvw > armor > 12_foot

Attachments

pvw_03_foot_0001.zip
75 KB · Views: 187

Last edited:

pyruk4

Vivacious Visitor
tDFU6vl.jpg
P4zoPgp.jpg

Even when editing partcutdesc, since there was no change, I skinned the polygon mesh and adjusted the movement on her foot

character > model > 1_pc > 7_pvw > armor > 12_foot

Doesnt worked. =\

Captain Si

Vivacious Visitor
hello everyone I do not why I get this but some times the meta injector 2.1 stops working when I run it again it says 2.0e ? I Do not no why

Kratosferico

Casual Client
Please apply either partcutdesc.xml you are uploading.
When i use this partcutdesc i can see the underwear on every costume ( to get the riding moded i can either make invisible the underwear or take it out). but
I want to know if its possible to edit the partcutdesc to see only the gloves and socks from underwear under the costumes, and only for ranger

Terix3

Swell Supporter
When i use this partcutdesc i can see the underwear on every costume ( to get the riding moded i can either make invisible the underwear or take it out). but
I want to know if its possible to edit the partcutdesc to see only the gloves and socks from underwear under the costumes, and only for ranger
No. partcutdesc allow us to intercept what happens under the costume (a lot of costumes don't have body underneath) but it is 0/1 solution - we either block it or not. You would need to edit underwear itself to make it so only be socks and gloves.

Kratosferico

Casual Client
Suzu do you think you could edit the pac file for the kunoichi vixen costume (pnw_bw_lb_0018) so its higher and when using on ranger is close to the panty from my edited costume? Ty anyway.
2017-09-19_641026322.jpg

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Suzu do you think you could edit the pac file for the kunoichi vixen costume (pnw_bw_lb_0018) so its higher and when using on ranger is close to the panty from my edited costume? Ty anyway.
View attachment 65712
J7aunck.gif

It may not be what you want.
This is a sample only.
I still have a lot of things I'd like to do, so please try using the CG software to modify it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.