Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

marlen

Avid Affiliate
No i mean from the update you posted on the main page
NVM im an idiot... I just noticed it was 08/29 and i thought it said 09/29..
GUUHHHHH now my game isnt opening and idk what i did lol It goes past launcher, then white screen and unresponsive

Jeany

Casual Client
Hey dear suzu!
I have a lil problem and maybe you have an idea for a fix?
I changed my Witch Charles Rene to be a Topless Version as you can see in the Picture below:
2017-10-01_6190946.JPG

I also tried to make the little Cape invisible but i cant get the glitter spots to disapppear, maybe you know a way to get them removed?
2017-10-01_6200136.JPG

Thank you very very much in advance! <3

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hey dear suzu!
I have a lil problem and maybe you have an idea for a fix?
I changed my Witch Charles Rene to be a Topless Version as you can see in the Picture below:
View attachment 65916
I also tried to make the little Cape invisible but i cant get the glitter spots to disapppear, maybe you know a way to get them removed?
View attachment 65917
Thank you very very much in advance! <3
60teX1u.jpg

I think that it is a place marked with a triangle.

Jeany

Casual Client
60teX1u.jpg

I think that it is a place marked with a triangle.
nah nothing on that texture belongs to the cape, its just the top and its gold shoulder part, chains around the breasts and so on... it must be a different texture but i cant find anything. =(

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
nah nothing on that texture belongs to the cape, its just the top and its gold shoulder part, chains around the breasts and so on... it must be a different texture but i cant find anything. =(
3vXetSH.jpg

Actually it is here! lol

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
How is it different from original tail ? got movement physics ? (sorry i don't have that outfit / class)

Is it possible to add physics to tail of grey fox outfit ? _10_xx_0020 (textures are pew_10_xx_0020)
This clothes is Vixen of Kunoichi. Originally the tail hangs down from the tail brace. I am changing bone skinning.

Terix3

Swell Supporter
This clothes is Vixen of Kunoichi. Originally the tail hangs down from the tail brace. I am changing bone skinning.
I'm curious but i won't understand how to do it :frown:.
Is it possible to add physics to object that didn't have it ? Like have skirts flap rather then being glued to legs?
or the aforementioned grey fox tail could we make it move (its pretty static normally)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Textures are shared by all chars if one is modified, The polygon mesh and the bones that move it are all different. Some chars may work on the same bone, but there are still changes to make more than one. It is very troublesome.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I'm curious but i won't understand how to do it :frown:.
Is it possible to add physics to object that didn't have it ? Like have skirts flap rather then being glued to legs?
or the aforementioned grey fox tail could we make it move (its pretty static normally)
Bones for skirts are from the original. I do not use it that uses it Pearl Abyss is the idle. :cool:
It is possible to make dynamic tails dynamic. Apart from what I do not do lol

marlen

Avid Affiliate
Hey SUZU! :)
So I encountered a few things I'm not sure are normal lol
1- the Dream lace looks like bleeding death on all my chars lol

2- Alot of the NPC (especially maids) look dirty and pointy. I'm assuming normal and not fully finished eh?

Attachments

• Screenshot (38).png
    Screenshot (38).png
    1.4 MB · Views: 476
  • Screenshot (40).png
    Screenshot (40).png
    3.5 MB · Views: 441

marlen

Avid Affiliate
Also 1 more thing, I know you're super busy.. but would you be able to do something cool with the Water Lily for Tamer? It's the only outfit that isnt modded on mine. Unless i missed something.

Attachments

• Screenshot (39).png
    Screenshot (39).png
    1.7 MB · Views: 315

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hey SUZU! :)
So I encountered a few things I'm not sure are normal lol
1- the Dream lace looks like bleeding death on all my chars lol

2- Alot of the NPC (especially maids) look dirty and pointy. I'm assuming normal and not fully finished eh?
I do not feel like watching images uploaded with attached files because they do not display easily
So I can not answer Dream lace lol

Npc skin dirt is a bug where vertex color is changed when importing with pactool, so it can not be modified. I will do something if I find a correction method

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Also 1 more thing, I know you're super busy.. but would you be able to do something cool with the Water Lily for Tamer? It's the only outfit that isnt modded on mine. Unless i missed something.
There are four outfit clothes that I have not modified.
I will make it if I feel better:rolleyes:

marlen

Avid Affiliate
I do not feel like watching images uploaded with attached files because they do not display easily
So I can not answer Dream lace lol

Npc skin dirt is a bug where vertex color is changed when importing with pactool, so it can not be modified. I will do something if I find a correction method
I've been wondering how to upload a photo that just displays on the page so it isnt attached. How do you do it?
I just always click on upload a file and find the pic

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I've been wondering how to upload a photo that just displays on the page so it isnt attached. How do you do it?
I just always click on upload a file and find the pic
Imgur
Upload the image to the free image upload site and paste the image link address.
tiEp5Wz.jpg

then
rscouqy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.