Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

marlen

Avid Affiliate
Please apply either partcutdesc.xml you are uploading.

Awesome thank you Suzu!!
So just to clarify, I over write the current file in "Files to Patch"? And thats it right? I just wanna make sure I do it right lol

marlen

Avid Affiliate
Please apply either partcutdesc.xml you are uploading.

I tried the Female only zip, for some reason I'm still getting dicks all over the place and the male chars clothing is still showing alot of skin through outfit.
Any idea why this is happening?

Attachments

• Screenshot (27).png
    Screenshot (27).png
    1.5 MB · Views: 204

Terix3

Swell Supporter
marlen marlen partcutdesc holds information regarding cuts in body. When you see holes in body or body pokes out of cloth the issue is in partcutdesc.

It appears you still use Suzus modified male body, i don't know if pack got error or you copied contents at top of your old files (meaning male files are still there).

marlen

Avid Affiliate
marlen marlen partcutdesc holds information regarding cuts in body. When you see holes in body or body pokes out of cloth the issue is in partcutdesc.

It appears you still use Suzus modified male body, i don't know if pack got error or you copied contents at top of your old files (meaning male files are still there).

Shit. Is there a way to manually delete the male files? I'm not sure what they're called so I don't wanna remove the wrong ones. (In textures I'm assuming?)..

Terix3

Swell Supporter
PHM, PGM, PKM, PNM, PCM, PWM - male files should start with these, for the body its pac files. For armors can be both ... issues may arise as some textures are shared between male and female. For starters look for XXX_00_nude_0001 where the xxx are is the 3 letter class code i mentioned.

marlen

Avid Affiliate
PHM, PGM, PKM, PNM, PCM, PWM - male files should start with these, for the body its pac files. For armors can be both ... issues may arise as some textures are shared between male and female. For starters look for XXX_00_nude_0001 where the xxx are is the 3 letter class code i mentioned.

Ok the M at the end makes sense lol
So just delete the 0001 and im good to go? Now, what would occur i wonder if i removed the entire male file? Like this..
Would that rid the holes and issues ive been experiencing with stiker and every other male class showing skin holes?

Attachments

• Screenshot (28).png
    Screenshot (28).png
    152.2 KB · Views: 105

Terix3

Swell Supporter
It should be fine to remove them (from files_to_patch). On that picture you also get body poking out of armor so there is error in partcuitdesc, did you apply the partcutdesc for females from Suzu?

I can't tell if you will be ready to go i don't use said files. Just apply it and see what happens at worst game will crash :)

marlen

Avid Affiliate
It should be fine to remove them (from files_to_patch). On that picture you also get body poking out of armor so there is error in partcuitdesc, did you apply the partcutdesc for females from Suzu?

I can't tell if you will be ready to go i don't use said files. Just apply it and see what happens at worst game will crash :)

I removed all the male files, dicks are finally gone (Thank Science)
Still getting patchy holes in the outfits though. I did download and apply the Female Zip above, so I'm not quite sure why its still happening.

Terix3

Swell Supporter
If hole is in body or body pokes out of outfit -> partcutdesc error.
Outfit got holes - most probably texture filesa are shared between female and male outfit so you can't modify one without the other.
WHen outfit got same looking version for females and males the textures are shared. Then you have to decide whatever you are willing to pay the price of naked dudes running around or not :)

marlen

Avid Affiliate
If hole is in body or body pokes out of outfit -> partcutdesc error.
Outfit got holes - most probably texture filesa are shared between female and male outfit so you can't modify one without the other.
WHen outfit got same looking version for females and males the textures are shared. Then you have to decide whatever you are willing to pay the price of naked dudes running around or not :)

I'm sooo close now lol
I fixed the pube issue i was having and dicks r gone.
THEN this happened lol Any idea how to fix this one?
Its just to sorc and DK. all the rest look like my ranger.

Attachments

• Screenshot (29).png
    Screenshot (29).png
    855.8 KB · Views: 418
  • Screenshot (30).png
    Screenshot (30).png
    526.6 KB · Views: 410
  • Screenshot (31).png
    Screenshot (31).png
    802.4 KB · Views: 431

marlen

Avid Affiliate
The file from #509 and #515 gave me these files.

By the looks of it, that'd only solve Sorc if it works tho. Ill try it out

Attachments

• Screenshot (32).png
    Screenshot (32).png
    488.2 KB · Views: 127

marlen

Avid Affiliate
FML
ok. Anyone else get this message? Game crashes right before i get into it, load bar hits like 95% and this pops up and game crashes.

Any ideas?

Attachments

• Screenshot (34).png
    Screenshot (34).png
    66.4 KB · Views: 135

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
FML
ok. Anyone else get this message? Game crashes right before i get into it, load bar hits like 95% and this pops up and game crashes.

Any ideas?
After maintenance it will be rare, but once you start the game again you can login successfully.
Return to default meta file and patch again

marlen

Avid Affiliate
After maintenance it will be rare, but once you start the game again you can login successfully.
Return to default meta file and patch again
Such a pain to fix lol I was nervous haha thought i somehow got caught and banned lol

pyruk4

Vivacious Visitor
Something wromg here, its a Grunil armor. What i have to do to fix the foot issues?
2017-09-10_404194747.JPG

pyruk4

Vivacious Visitor
This is not a bug. It is the specification of the game. It is the figure when displaying a nude body. In order to fix this he use partcutdesc.xml in the game

So, how do i should proceed to fix it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.