Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

marlen

Avid Affiliate
3rJ7HfS.png

No sleeve

Can you remind me where this file is supposed to be located?

marlen

Avid Affiliate
Ive been going from page to page and trying to figure this one out.. Along with how to turn on/off 3D vaginas while using the injector.

But the Pubic hair is SUPER weird and not matching to what i told it to do. I make the settings on resorepless, click install, then run injector as the instructions say, and nothing seems to want to work correctly with the vagina or pubic settings.

Attachments

• Screenshot (14).png
    Screenshot (14).png
    933.7 KB · Views: 373
  • Screenshot (15).png
    Screenshot (15).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 381
  • Screenshot (16).png
    Screenshot (16).png
    43.7 KB · Views: 309
  • Screenshot (17).png
    Screenshot (17).png
    40.9 KB · Views: 264

marlen

Avid Affiliate
what they both do is add files and replace them, never delete a file that's not listed in this case the pubic hair, in order to delete that pubic hair completely you need to restore backup then use resorep
I didnt delete any files, thats why im confused. Cause i don't see anyone else having that issue.
I saw a post where Suzu explained how to get rid of the pubic hair, but i still want it. It just isnt wanting to work correctly.
Would all these "File Not Found" have anything to do with it? Because I cant figure out why i have so many that can never be found.

Attachments

• Screenshot (18).png
    Screenshot (18).png
    103 KB · Views: 127

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Ive been going from page to page and trying to figure this one out.. Along with how to turn on/off 3D vaginas while using the injector.

But the Pubic hair is SUPER weird and not matching to what i told it to do. I make the settings on resorepless, click install, then run injector as the instructions say, and nothing seems to want to work correctly with the vagina or pubic settings.
Because the image of (Attached Files:) is not displayed easily, it is irritated ...
So I will pass the question. lol

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
hmm what happens when the launcher detects corrupted files and starts doing a file check

This happen when client update and you haven't uninstall mods. BDO has many small update recently. Annoying.

1 open resorepless
2 (6) uninstall options then restore backup
3 from resorepless main menu (8) prevent file re-check
4 open BDO client and let update
5 re-install mods.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
klvTtiH.jpg
Kd9vu3N.jpg

The model of NPC seems to be skinning since bone has not changed since the beginning.
However, this body uses the Ranger's body, but the skin darkens ...
I wonder if the vertex color will change ...
Now maid making time..
NPC seems not to shake because there is no breast bone with Tamer

Captain Si

Vivacious Visitor
Hello everyone a general question for you all can anybody see what my character is wearing and I would like to see for some of the mods particular black desert online have separate male and female categories I think that would help A lot

higher

Vivacious Visitor
Dream laced.
I am changing the normal map of panties and bra, so please use them together.
I also put original's specular.
If the specular remains transparent, the surface of the panty will become metaly.

Does this mod not apply to dark knight?
2017-09-10_435280545.PNG
2017-09-10_435297814.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.