Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Si

Vivacious Visitor
Hello everyone I whenever I try to run this file meta injector and I say replace all some files I found some files of skipped and some files they not found my game does not like to run I do not know why if anyone knows why then thanks if you can try and help me solve this problem

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
dBTb0gW.jpg

It is very interesting because there are various preferences of men.
I made it a low rise.
I can increase the number of polygons in the crotch part and make a beautiful camel toe, but it ends with simplicity. lol
Ranger and tamer will be rebuilt.
If this is not made with the original mesh the armpits will break
Upload it other than

Attachments

Horse riding clothes.zip
2.6 MB · Views: 401

marlen

Avid Affiliate
How do i fix this??? Please help :)
Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot (5).png
    Screenshot (5).png
    4 MB · Views: 200

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
I can not make it without increasing the polygon face with Vagina It takes time and effort for your desires lol

Yeah I thought maybe if it was simple it would be fun mod but if it take too much work then don't do it :tongue:

marlen

Avid Affiliate
Would someone help explain why i have 75 unfound files every time I try? I cant seem to figure this out.

Attachments

• Screenshot (4).png
    Screenshot (4).png
    1.8 MB · Views: 121

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Would someone help explain why i have 75 unfound files every time I try? I cant seem to figure this out.
The text file and model folder are not currently used in the meta file of the game, or the latest meta injector incorporates the inner file setting, so reading error occurs, but it is applied in the game

pyruk4

Vivacious Visitor
Th
2017-09-05_154148385.JPG
is happened after your last update, tattoo have bugged (SA version) pdk if change something.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Suzu. I have small request for mod in your horse riding mod. Can you remove hand sleeve white part and neck band? Or for hand part can you remove up to wrist?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder

Attachments

pbw_00_manufacture_0006_e.zip
289.1 KB · Views: 192

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.