Black Desert Nude Skins & 3D body for Meta Injector by Suzu (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terix3

Swell Supporter
This time spot didn't appear but i the other issue is there.
Seam appears and i think the edited body is more shiny at angles.
seam.jpg

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
There is no need to change to inches. If you try to change the transform you can lock the scale by exporting the reference
Oh okay. I know once you said you thought the scaling was causing an issue because BDO devs use 3Ds Max which scales in inches, while Maya uses centimeters. Did you find it not to be an issue after all?

Systems such as pac tool, ninja ripper and 3d converter are the same. In other words, extract information to extract mesh based on the vertex coordinates of UV. So this witch's cloth has 2 textures. There are two of pww_00_ub_0103_dec and pww_00_ub_0103. Mesh00 is _0103_dec. It is the mesh of the button of the clothes. It is mesh 01 clothes. The larger the number of textures, the more mesh00, mesh01, mesh02. Nude body has one texture so mesh is also one.

I understand. I forgot about the damaged armor thing. So does that mean if your equipment becomes damaged in game it will look like original mesh?
So why do head models have 2 meshes sometimes? For example Sorceress head 6 has a mesh 00 and mesh 01.

When you can spot on the mesh Center vertex of the spot Delete edges and vertices between the faces around it to make it one face. If you export by choosing the triangulation option and exporting the file, you can create a different mesh in the spotted part. The vertex color changes and the spot disappears.
How do I know which area will get the spot so i can fix it? I only see them once in game. Perhaps I misunderstood. I apologize. Thank you for your patience.

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
lod0
wgogtet.png

lod1
Ax5bJ7B.png

lod2
YqVrv2f.png

There are three meshes in the pac file.
Your own character will always show lod0.
When zooming out the camera, other users can use lod1
Other users in the distance are displayed as lod2.
I think that it is to reduce the load of the game.

So we need only lod0 mesh to modify.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
As mentioned earlier, meshes are extracted based on UV.
Below image is UV line
UV line↓
cBT3Oyt.png
W2DhjZx.png

All on this line has mesh are separated.↓
body
jXgqoJN.png
30v8Z2q.png

head
BjvYIn4.png
HruYmN8.png

So let's merge and make it one before remodeling
mlHBCDa.png
GYP0Wmu.png

Merge complete. It is connected.
ZEKhQvh.png

Terix3

Swell Supporter
Thank you for the instruction. I merged the mesh into one like you described (i only load lod0 ) but the issue remains. I even moved the seam point to see what happens and it is reflected in game.
seam2.jpg

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Thank you for the instruction. I merged the mesh into one like you described (i only load lod0 ) but the issue remains. I even moved the seam point to see what happens and it is reflected in game.
View attachment 65260
Jp server seems to have done fine adjustment of the light source and light diffusion at the regular maintenance of yesterday. There is no reflection of the light which is seen as a dent like that image.

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
lod0

lod1

lod2

So, does this mean that if I modify the mesh I will only see new mesh on my character because I only edited lod1?

Also, should I download Maya 2017 or 2018?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
So, does this mean that if I modify the mesh I will only see new mesh on my character because I only edited lod1?

Also, should I download Maya 2017 or 2018?
Your character appears on the display only on lod 0. Have maya 2018 been released? If so please download 2018

telos

Potential Patron
ybuvHC6.jpg
FmPjuxg.jpg

Starter inner for pubic hair
Although the image is DK, I think that PAC file can be used for other characters by renaming.
However, Ranger and Tamer do not fit because height is different.
I am remodeling the original file.
I bundle the DAE file for reference.
How can i disable the pubic hair? Which folder is it in? I would rather use the Resorepless pubic hair. Thanks in advance.

superlativo

Vivacious Visitor
lod0

suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴
you think we can improve performance in Siege War with a dedicated pack where we standardize the texture of all class/costumes?

Terix3

Swell Supporter
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴
you think we can improve performance in Siege War with a dedicated pack where we standardize the texture of all class/costumes?
Wouldn't improve anything as the lag is mostly due to buildings and spell effects. There is texture quality option in game doesn't have any fps impact (unless you have small vram)

telos

Potential Patron

Thank you. It worked. If anyone else wants to get rid of the 3D pubic hair model that's included in this mod pack, just do this.

1. Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Black Desert Online\Paz\files_to_patch\character\model\1_pc

2. Delete the original *_00_uw_0001.pac files in each folder below.

\2_phw\armor\38_underwear\phw_00_uw_0001.pac
\3_pew\armor\38_underwear\pew_00_uw_0001.pac
\5_pbw\armor\38_underwear\pbw_00_uw_0001.pac
\7_pvw\armor\38_underwear\pvw_00_uw_0001.pac
\8_pww\armor\38_underwear\pww_00_uw_0001.pac
\13_pnw\armor\38_underwear\pnw_00_uw_0001.pac
\15_pdw\armor\38_underwear \pdw_00_uw_0001.pac
\22_pkww\armor\38_underwear\pkww_00_uw_0001.pac
3. In the above directories, paste the included pdw_00_uw_0001.pac file attached to this post.
4. Now rename the first three letters of the file with the first three letters of each folder above.
5. Run the meta_injector.exe again and replace the needed files or just replace all.

Everything should work after this.

Attachments

pdw_00_uw_0001.7z
58 KB · Views: 128

marlen

Avid Affiliate
Hey Suzu, In resorepless it was simple to turn the dicks off, how do i do that with the injector? Turning it off in res doesn't do anything now.
I like seeing naked chicks, im not all about the dicks though lol

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hey Suzu, In resorepless it was simple to turn the dicks off, how do i do that with the injector? Turning it off in res doesn't do anything now.
I like seeing naked chicks, im not all about the dicks though lol
The meta injector simply deletes the file from the files_to_patch \ charactor folder or overwrites the file in another charactor folder that is loaded into the game with the default file.

If files_to_patch is changed, you need to re-patch, but you do not need to re-patch the files in the import folder.
Return to character selection or change clothes by desorption

marlen

Avid Affiliate
Okay, and sorry.. 1 more question.
The meta injector makes my new outfit look kinda funky and cut out. Any way to fix this so it looks normal again?
The arms, legs and other parts show skin and it gets worse when hes in fight stance.
Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot (6).png
    Screenshot (6).png
    5.8 MB · Views: 200

marlen

Avid Affiliate
This is what the back looks like.

Attachments

• Screenshot (7).png
    Screenshot (7).png
    5.3 MB · Views: 160
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.