Black Desert Nude Skins & 3D body for Meta Injector by Suzu (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
anyway to fix the hole in the Vixen costume for tamer, the hole is in the belly area.

Gyazo - eb1a76c132c19c08c5b7dc9e5621e2c1.jpg

Edit: dont know how to do spoilers and the pic is a bit large
I think that it is impossible to make a hole because the modified body of Tamer makes the waist thinner Is this the default body? If so, you should set partcutdesc as the initial value and the body will be cut and the hole will disappear.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
anyway to fix the hole in the Vixen costume for tamer, the hole is in the belly area.

Gyazo - eb1a76c132c19c08c5b7dc9e5621e2c1.jpg

Edit: dont know how to do spoilers and the pic is a bit large

I think that it is impossible to make a hole because the modified body of Tamer makes the waist thinner Is this the default body? If so, you should set partcutdesc as the initial value and the body will be cut and the hole will disappear.
He's using the censorship removal from resorepless set to medium or high.
To solve that he's gonna have to un-comment the lines of that costume in partcutdesc.xml or simply don't use the censorship removal.

Terix3

Swell Supporter
Suzu could you stream or record process of making some mesh modification and importing it to game ? - it is about the preparing for dae export.
I know it would be in japanese, yet the tools should be familiar +we could use translators :)
Please!

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Suzu could you stream or record process of making some mesh modification and importing it to game ? - it is about the preparing for dae export.
I know it would be in japanese, yet the tools should be familiar +we could use translators :)
Please!

I will record it even when I have time.

moka

Vivacious Visitor
Do you have permission from the mod creator to use this in BDO? I used some Skyrim mod textures in my custom body texture, however I will not share it because I do not have permission from the mod creators.

Just be careful because some mod creators get really ugly about using there assets.

There are some incredible body mods and texture for Skyrim. My personal favorites was made by a not so nice person that will FIGHT to have their stuff not used for anything but their models.

Just ask the mod author, they might be cool with it! Also, never forget to credit original creator.
WutFace, was just browsing loverslab for some pubic hair mod and found it, this was posted by some user there.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Found some pubic hair from skyrim, you might wanna check it out.
ybuvHC6.jpg
FmPjuxg.jpg

Starter inner for pubic hair
Although the image is DK, I think that PAC file can be used for other characters by renaming.
However, Ranger and Tamer do not fit because height is different.
I am remodeling the original file.
I bundle the DAE file for reference.

Attachments

pubic_hair(Remodeling).zip
1.1 MB · Views: 209

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Leaving only the penis from the body of Musa.
JVzElkB.png
BKavNPq.png
BaNpbJs.png

Since the bones and transform does not match
Replace it with a female bone and adjust the position.
Mbb3KQd.png

Since the penis is made so as not to distort been skinning, so that you do not destroy the skin
Imported into PAC file and finished
XoWZbIf.gif
hNk2WGq.gif

Rename the PAC file and apply it to other characters
AUREFY9.jpg
z4K93Pn.jpg
zUMsguy.gif

Copy the completed PAC file to a specified folder and run Meta Injector
FUTANARI
5Cla9cG.jpg

Underwear has been made using the lazy.
Tamer distorts since skinning does not match bones.
So Tamer will not upload.

Others include bundled Mystic.
Please use meta injector.

Attachments

Erection cock.zip
1.5 MB · Views: 302

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Just got a new ligerie and... lol this makes much more sense now, it finally matches!

Last edited:

wawales

Potential Patron
does anyone know these bugs when import dae file to 3dsmax, 3dsmax will crash when i export dae file.

Attachments

• bugs.png
    bugs.png
    75.9 KB · Views: 107

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
does anyone know these bugs when import dae file to 3dsmax, 3dsmax will crash when i export dae file.
It relates to bones. The dae file is fbx. So they say that they do not support transformation axes with non-orthogonal TRS matrices. Since there is no effect on the mesh, modification is possible.

Somedudeontheinternet

Potential Patron
Is it possible for outfits that hide underwear to mod them to the point where they can? The Enslar Valkyrie outfit doesn't show underwear. Just like the Fallen Garzar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.