Black Desert Nude Skins & 3D body for Meta Injector by Suzu (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
bXJiHLn.png
zDdjsTM.png

I have not gotten it yet because I can not buy a honey jar because of a game bug ...
Let's fix Fairy for the time being

kimslf

Casual Client
Korean servers also have bugs.
But there is a crack next to the Kama Silve tree.
The hive is picked with a gun, made into honey, and taken to the fairy.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Korean servers also have bugs.
But there is a crack next to the Kama Silve tree.
The hive is picked with a gun, made into honey, and taken to the fairy.
I think that I can not take the black part of the neck, so I make a breast that the fairy's body is missing and make a new vagina in the crotch of the fairy's body mesh.
My black desert has been abandoned.
Because I am busy modifying. lol

I am not playing games.
When the "A:ir" service starts in Japan, renovation of the black desert may end:rolleyes:

kimslf

Casual Client
I think that I can not take the black part of the neck, so I make a breast that the fairy's body is missing and make a new vagina in the crotch of the fairy's body mesh.
My black desert has been abandoned.
Because I am busy modifying. lol

I am not playing games.
When the "A:ir" service starts in Japan, renovation of the black desert may end:rolleyes:
When does the air service start in Japan?

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Seen the trailer, looks like it got the worst problems of both Tera and BDO (At least performance wise)
maybe they will polish it after release but the glaring fps issues killed the hype for me

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Seen the trailer, looks like it got the worst problems of both Tera and BDO (At least performance wise)
maybe they will polish it after release but the glaring fps issues killed the hype for me
My favorite is because the game engine is the Unreal Engine. Compatibility with maya is also good

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
RvbsCpa.png
qXIaRd7.png

End of remodeling
I regret that the breast became larger than the first Fairy:rolleyes:
I am not verified today because I will not enter the game
hp3sV4T.jpg

It looks nice
However, since Fairy's body uses phw reduced,
I forgot that black spots can be formed on both shoulders if the default is kept
Well it's easy to fix this
The remaining problem is that there are black spots around under the chin and under the left ear
Black spots under the ear might be able to fix because it is one point
I do not know the correction under the chin

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
If there is no black spots on this mesh, it is fun to remodel the BDO ... Is the game engine bad? Is the import tool bad? Modification of trial and error BDO mesh modification became more proud than anyone :rolleyes:

Its awesome you find a way around the black spots. I wish someone could update the pactool to make things easier on everyone, especially you Suzu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.