Black Desert Nude Skins & 3D body for Meta Injector by Suzu (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Please save me
I will use the injector to replace the texture file
But I do not know how to use pac.
HYgzEDp.png

Folder structure and placement

k0072net

Potential Patron
HYgzEDp.png

Folder structure and placement

Thank you for your guidance!
Please forgive my stupidity
I have been in accordance with the path on the picture into the pac
But still did not set into the model.
Is it necessary to do use from the injector?
How to proceed?

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Beautiful mod as you guys keep improving it to make it into perfection. We are really thanks for your hard work and shared.
I'm planning to play on this private server Gamez Black Desert - Black Desert Private Server
Will the this mod work for it? They say the official launcher download 45GB client and will update to latest patch from the official and only need their launcher to connect to the server.

Naps

Vivacious Visitor
Thanks for your effort in modelling all this for BDO suzu. I am always very curious what is happening next :)

I have a rather simple question: Would it be possible to replace a certain type of underwear with a schlong, to avoid the clipping when wearing non skimpy armor? Or do you already have a solution in mind to avoid all the clipping.

In any case thanks for these awesome mods!

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Thanks for your effort in modelling all this for BDO suzu. I am always very curious what is happening next :)

I have a rather simple question: Would it be possible to replace a certain type of underwear with a schlong, to avoid the clipping when wearing non skimpy armor? Or do you already have a solution in mind to avoid all the clipping.

In any case thanks for these awesome mods!
Replacing with other things is impossible, but I can change the design

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
gHtnlhj.jpg
yUBys9Y.jpg
1L9HMI6.jpg
7c6UiEz.jpg
TbD9QeT.jpg
GBtB0x1.jpg
M3Di11c.jpg

Tamer renewed. It is all makeover.
I am fixing digestion of nipple garbage and clothes.

Since it is only Tamer, upload it by itself.

Attachments

5_pbw.zip
251.6 KB · Views: 322

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
RDZNoNY.jpg

Male characters may be useless.
The penis is deformed and becomes a bizarre creature under the influence of some bone weight lol

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
YlIkNJ5.jpg
LeXudV8.jpg
xOciBfm.jpg

Pubic hair test
It is because it failed to make the base mesh hair hairfully brilliant. Every time She move her head to get her hair attached to her head, her pubic hair dances in the air lol

I guess the base is panty, but I can dye the color as well.

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Bones can add it? Such as an skirt.
There is already a skirt bone.
I can add it, but if you do not modify the xml file it will not work in the game. And only partcutdesc can use xml file. Others can not be used.

Sakura4

Swell Supporter
There is already a skirt bone.
I can add it, but if you do not modify the xml file it will not work in the game. And only partcutdesc can use xml file. Others can not be used.

Thanks. Nice work.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
ZBiSmeS.jpg
5rS1lTF.jpg

When it turned upward, the influence of bone was small and it stopped distorting. He keep on erection lol
I just skewed up properly with scalp so it is distorted ... I have to clean it up
When the waist lowers in battle mode, the cock starts to move alone, scary like a snake:eek:
If you walk out with pulls erected from your pants, I will run away:grin:

Brader got broken by abnormality of the normal where it was almost completed by remake · · ·
Cock is pretty formidable lol

Last edited:

itasky

Potential Patron
When it turned upward, the influence of bone was small and it stopped distorting. He keep on erection lol
I just skewed up properly with scalp so it is distorted ... I have to clean it up
When the waist lowers in battle mode, the cock starts to move alone, scary like a snake:eek:

Brader got broken by abnormality of the normal where it was almost completed by remake · · ·
keep up the good work :)

IndigoDesert

Avid Affiliate
ZBiSmeS.jpg
5rS1lTF.jpg

I have little modeling experience, but can you make it only influenced by the hip bone? That will make it extremely rigid, but should prevent weird movement as the character animates.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I have little modeling experience, but can you make it only influenced by the hip bone? That will make it extremely rigid, but should prevent weird movement as the character animates.
A bone which is called a joint or influenced is like a weapon in hand. The basic position of the thing in hand is placed at the foot when T pause.
A penis may mean a certain weapon lol

Sakura4

Swell Supporter
A bone which is called a joint or influenced is like a weapon in hand. The basic position of the thing in hand is placed at the foot when T pause.
A penis may mean a certain weapon lol

The game does not seem to physical effects, just according to the anim movement. When finished, please upload the video clips. :smile:

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Any plans to work on the hands? The hands are so ugly and the wrists are so thick, especially on sorceress. Or maybe even give real fingernails? Dare I dream.

I hope someone can give an in depth tutorial on editing the 3d models, I would love to give it a go myself. I have only ever used Sculptris to do some minor edits to a DAZ 3D model. I was trying to give her cat ears. I would love to do this with a Blake Desert Model.

ZRDVPIw.jpg

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Any plans to work on the hands? The hands are so ugly and the wrists are so thick, especially on sorceress. Or maybe even give real fingernails? Dare I dream.

I hope someone can give an in depth tutorial on editing the 3d models, I would love to give it a go myself. I have only ever used Sculptris to do some minor edits to a DAZ 3D model. I was trying to give her cat ears. I would love to do this with a Blake Desert Model.

ZRDVPIw.jpg
Even though the nails are changed, they will be reflected, but the wrists will be returned by the bones.

Sculpting of the ear makes the edges according to the shape at the first part to wear. Extrude its edges to a certain height. Afterwards it would be nice to shape it with sculpt.

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
A more difficult setup is that there are 3 sliders (I think) for the ears.
If make it slide up the head could be done.

But again, that's probably way too hard to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.