Black Desert Nude Skins & 3D body for Meta Injector by Suzu (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKai

Potential Patron
C:\Program Files (x86)\Black Desert Online\Paz\character ←This is wrong.
The placement of the texture folder which is reflected in the game is incorrect.
Correctly it is C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Black Desert Online \ character

File placement and folder tree
· C: \ Program Files (x86)\ Black Desert \ character \ texture

Put all modified textures here.

· C: \ Program Files (x86)\ Black Desert \ paz

Place Meta Injector Reloaded.exe here

· C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Black Desert \ paz \ files_patch \ character

Put partcutdesc.xml here

· C: \ Program Files (x86)\ Black Desert \ paz \ files_patch \ character \ texture

Put all the texture here

that's all
Thanks for the response. Just to clarify, when you say "all modified textures" in #1 and "all the textures" in #4 does that mean put all your suzu textures in #1 then just copy that whole folder to #4, or do you mean all the unmodifies textures?

Also should i be running meta inject then resorepless, or the other way around?

Thanks again for the help!

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
f2Lmmhs.png
czpgdKy.png
ShHpA9l.png

Tamer
Small-tits mode
I think that this person is better because it jumps out of her clothes when I make big tits lol
There is a need for rework a little more

Last edited:

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
I see, alright i will try this when i get home from work. I might need to clean up my mess with a clean install first.
Yes i have been running as administrator.
And thanks for the run.bat tip.

And just to clarify, should i be doing meta inject, then resorepless? Or the other way around?
The order doesn't matter.If you are not patching any file that resorepless does (which you are not, because the only textures resorepless patches is the nude textures), you will be fine whichever order you run the tools

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
JuRkeIt.jpg
ZvjIlgi.jpg
NifDIcA.jpg
x5Vu2Yt.jpg

It is Tamer.
I made it to the girl 's chest around the early teens.
Depending on the texture she can ring around the areola so please correct the texture.
Caution: Since she breasts came out it sticks out of her clothes:rolleyes:

Attachments

character (3).zip
2.2 MB · Views: 440

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Suzu, it is possible for you to make the tamer have breasts sized and shaped like the other classes?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Is possible. Sculpt makes it possible to change without changing the nipple to any size.
If you can do this in your spare time, I would really appreciate that. I would do it myself but I am terrible at 3D editing.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
e8S1cyr.png
mEZ6kUn.png
1EtuHXn.png

I made a basic mesh of the remaining female characters and tried and tried, but stopped briefly because the bone data chewed and became a monster ...:frown:

IndigoDesert

Avid Affiliate
e8S1cyr.png
mEZ6kUn.png
1EtuHXn.png

I made a basic mesh of the remaining female characters and tried and tried, but stopped briefly because the bone data chewed and became a monster ...:frown:
If you're unable to fix the issue with weight data, you can send the DAE file to me which you're trying to import and I can try to see what's wrong.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
If you're unable to fix the issue with weight data, you can send the DAE file to me which you're trying to import and I can try to see what's wrong.
I think that it is probably a problem of the scale Since an error code (position too high) comes out
Because I synthesized a pussy I had made before

tenkashixd

Potential Patron
Suzu would you be willing to upload some model customizations with the breast untouched to avoid any clipping. and simply edit the vagina model to be more realistic in shape.

Nailmail

Potential Patron
Great work suzu, wanted to try the tamer adult breast version but the zip comes with a "pac" data. I don't know what to do with it or where to put it, any advise how I get this texture running?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Great work suzu, wanted to try the tamer adult breast version but the zip comes with a "pac" data. I don't know what to do with it or where to put it, any advise how I get this texture running?
HD:\Daum Games\BlackDesert\character\model\1_pc\5_pbw\nude\pbw_00_nude_0001.pac
HD:\Daum Games\BlackDesert\Paz\files_to_patch\model\1_pc\5_pbw\nude\pbw_00_nude_0001.pac
then Meta injector run (Administrator)

So then Big Breast Tamer Upload

Attachments

pbw_00_nude_0001.zip
303.2 KB · Views: 950

Nailmail

Potential Patron
HD:\Daum Games\BlackDesert\character\model\1_pc\5_pbw\nude\pbw_00_nude_0001.pac
HD:\Daum Games\BlackDesert\Paz\files_to_patch\model\1_pc\5_pbw\nude\pbw_00_nude_0001.pac
then Meta injector run (Administrator)

So then Big Breast Tamer Upload
Worked thx! :)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I think that everyone would like to see it in the game as soon as possible and I am temporarily exhibiting polygon models. I am in the process of making the basic model, so I'd like to upload all the characters collectively once it is completed. After that I had a penis ... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.