Black Desert Naked Mod In Suzu (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
ive got a strange problem, ive posted it already in discord, but maybe its better placed here:

i made a new character, imported save file from try out server, when i go into character selection and click on the new char, processing message appears and i can just close game with task manager. if i restore gamefiles(disable suzu) it loads just fine. when i selected the orginal try out server character the same processing message flickers but i can start game. can it be that my character profile save is broken? i dont want to lose it, it looks to good, i want to create a new mystic, for now i deleted both characters and kept only the save file, waiting for deletion to give it another try

i created the mystic anew, witout applying any profile, but it is getting stuck in character selection just as i click on it. game freeze with processing message

i wonder how the slider settings work and where do they got stored, because they are still intact after deletion of mods with maintenance. i think something got wrong with it
The patcher only modifies the file pad00000.meta.
If you delete this and start the game launcher, it will check the file and load a new clean pad0000.meta

mahdude

Potential Patron
Does anyone know the procedure to install the mod? I followed suzu's old thread with the resorepless & meta injector and it didn't work for me (i end up getting the "invalid client" on steam SEA BDO). Now i'm clueless as to what to do, i don't want to screw up the install procedure so if anyone know how to do it then i would gladly appreciate the help.

Edit : I installed toolkit, then installed the files in 3.1_nudebody.zip by putting files_to_patch into paz folder, ran meta injector as administrator and it didn't have any problems, then i close meta injector after and reopen it again in administrator to install other files in 4_Starter inner off.zip, 5_ao.zip including plw_02_ub_0003_ao.dds and finally 6_publichair.zip. I just put all of them into the files_to_patch folder and ran meta injector and i got this , how to fix it ?.
Untitled.png

Last edited:

OilKing2

Potential Patron
いろいろ質問よろしいですか?

一つ目。
パッチ当てたのですが、ガーディアン表示させると落ちてしまいます。
メッセージは以下の通りです。
c:/game/gameon/blackdesert_live/Paz/PAD61338.PAZ(c:/game/gameon/blackdesert_live/character/model/1_pc/11_pgw/armor/38_underwear/pgw_00_uw_0001.pac)
pacがおかしいのでしょうか?

二つ目。
7_bodyslider を当てると、やっぱり落ちてしまいます。
こっちはログイン画面にも行きません。
「customization/53/~」のエラーメッセージが出ているのですが、そもそもそんなフォルダが存在しません。

お手数ですが、対応策を教えてください。

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
いろいろ質問よろしいですか?

一つ目。
パッチ当てたのですが、ガーディアン表示させると落ちてしまいます。
メッセージは以下の通りです。
c:/game/gameon/blackdesert_live/Paz/PAD61338.PAZ(c:/game/gameon/blackdesert_live/character/model/1_pc/11_pgw/armor/38_underwear/pgw_00_uw_0001.pac)
pacがおかしいのでしょうか?

二つ目。
7_bodyslider を当てると、やっぱり落ちてしまいます。
こっちはログイン画面にも行きません。
「customization/53/~」のエラーメッセージが出ているのですが、そもそもそんなフォルダが存在しません。

お手数ですが、対応策を教えてください。
パッチを当てる時貴方はどのフォルダに配置してますか?
私の場合は以下のフォルダです
D:\GameOn\BlackDesert_live\Paz\files_to_patch\

files_to_patchフォルダにmodsを配置してますか?

characterフォルダ
gamecommondataフォルダ

実際にはクライアントにはcustomization/53/は存在します。

OilKing2

Potential Patron
私の場合は以下のフォルダです

characterフォルダ
gamecommondataフォルダ

私の場合は以下のフォルダです

characterフォルダ
gamecommondataフォルダ

返答、有難うございます。
試してみました。
ダメでした!

以下の手順で行っています。
まず、フォルダ構成は以下のようにします。
c:/game/GameOn\BlackDesert_live\Paz\files_to_patch\character ←(1)
c:/game/GameOn\BlackDesert_live\Paz\files_to_patch\GameCommonData ←(2)
c:/game/GameOn\BlackDesert_live\character ←(1)と内容同じ
c:/game/GameOn\BlackDesert_live\GameCommonData ←(2)と内容同じ

次に、「resorepless」→「Meta Injectorの1の一番下」→「Meta Injectorの1の一番上」と実行してパッチを当てます。
そしてゲームを起動すると、キャラクター選択画面で落ちます。
エラーメッセージは以下のとおりです。
c:/game/gameon/blackdesert_live/Paz/PAD61349.PAZ(c:/game/gameon/blackdesert_live/GameCommonData/Customization/53/CustomizationBoneParamDesc.xml), (0/33331)
※エラーメッセージの「53」フォルダは、フォルダ構成の(2)内に存在しません。

次に、GameCommonData を削除して再実行します。
フォルダ構成は以下のとおりです。

そしてゲームを起動してガーディアンを選択すると落ちます。
エラーメッセージは以下のとおりです。
※エラーメッセージの「pgw_00_uw_0001.pac」ファイルは、(1)フォルダに存在します。

お手数ですが、対応策のご教授をお願いします。

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
返答、有難うございます。
試してみました。
ダメでした!

以下の手順で行っています。
まず、フォルダ構成は以下のようにします。
c:/game/GameOn\BlackDesert_live\Paz\files_to_patch\GameCommonData ←(2)
c:/game/GameOn\BlackDesert_live\GameCommonData ←(2)と内容同じ

そしてゲームを起動すると、キャラクター選択画面で落ちます。
エラーメッセージは以下のとおりです。
c:/game/gameon/blackdesert_live/Paz/PAD61349.PAZ(c:/game/gameon/blackdesert_live/GameCommonData/Customization/53/CustomizationBoneParamDesc.xml), (0/33331)
※エラーメッセージの「53」フォルダは、フォルダ構成の(2)内に存在しません。

次に、GameCommonData を削除して再実行します。
フォルダ構成は以下のとおりです。

そしてゲームを起動してガーディアンを選択すると落ちます。
エラーメッセージは以下のとおりです。
※エラーメッセージの「pgw_00_uw_0001.pac」ファイルは、(1)フォルダに存在します。

お手数ですが、対応策のご教授をお願いします。
そもそも私はResoreplessは使ってません。
全てのエラーの原因はResoreplessです。今現在その修正はされてません

Wrenparah

Potential Patron
How would be be able to edit the width of the neck (such as on Sorc), so that skinnier characters don't have such a wide neck. I've tried editing the Sorc files within the gamercommondata (at least, I think I got it, [files_to_patch => gamercommondata => customization => 8 => customizationboneparamdesc]), but no luck.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
How would be be able to edit the width of the neck (such as on Sorc), so that skinnier characters don't have such a wide neck. I've tried editing the Sorc files within the gamercommondata (at least, I think I got it, [files_to_patch => gamercommondata => customization => 8 => customizationboneparamdesc]), but no luck.
All characters are divided into body and head polygon models.
The joint is the neck.
Because it is fixed, it cannot be thinned.

kutal

Vivacious Visitor
2020-03-21_131581853.jpg
2020-03-22_69678576.jpg

Hi suzu. I really like your mod.
can you help me? These two pieces of armor, I just want to keep the waist, and remove the rest. It Looks more sexy. Thank you!

OilKing2

Potential Patron
そもそも私はResoreplessは使ってません。
全てのエラーの原因はResoreplessです。今現在その修正はされてません

Resorepless 使わないでパッチ当てたら上手くいきました。
色々と有難うございました~!

Minaii

Avid Affiliate
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 If i use the shai maid uniform that you made and use its textures it works for the shai uniform but it messes up the regular maid uniforms of all other female classes.
If i don't use the textures all other classes look fine but the shai one is messed up.

Did you notice this problem too with your shai or is it probably something that i do wrong?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 If i use the shai maid uniform that you made and use its textures it works for the shai uniform but it messes up the regular maid uniforms of all other female classes.
If i don't use the textures all other classes look fine but the shai one is messed up.

Did you notice this problem too with your shai or is it probably something that i do wrong?
I have already made maid clothes other than Shai.
Uploading to an old thread.
I made a Shai maid outfit accordingly.

Hall

Potential Patron
Hi I know this might been asked before but Can anyone tell me which numbered folder in gamecommondata is for maehwa?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Does anyone know the procedure to install the mod? I followed suzu's old thread with the resorepless & meta injector and it didn't work for me (i end up getting the "invalid client" on steam SEA BDO). Now i'm clueless as to what to do, i don't want to screw up the install procedure so if anyone know how to do it then i would gladly appreciate the help.

Edit : I installed toolkit, then installed the files in 3.1_nudebody.zip by putting files_to_patch into paz folder, ran meta injector as administrator and it didn't have any problems, then i close meta injector after and reopen it again in administrator to install other files in 4_Starter inner off.zip, 5_ao.zip including plw_02_ub_0003_ao.dds and finally 6_publichair.zip. I just put all of them into the files_to_patch folder and ran meta injector and i got this , how to fix it ?. View attachment 103797
A file that is no longer used in the game.
No problem if deleted

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I have edited the files in the 21 folder. But nothing changed. I noticed in the 21 file there isnt Lbreast and Rbreast values. :(
Please look closely
maehwa breast row is down
You can see by scrolling

Moonkind0123

Potential Patron
Hi suzu, I too really like ur mod.
But there is one problem, I have my Kunoichi Ayo outfit don't have pubic hair even i hide underwear (also i install ur lastest nude body) .Pls help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.