Best examples of this specific type of Zako (1 Viewer)

buckaroo

Potential Patron
I’m looking for clips of zako that involve knock outs and death with no excessive blood and no revealing outfits. Bonus points for shots of them knocked out or dead, and/or shots of them unconscious or dead in the background while action is taking place. What are some of the best clips?

Chimeracorps

Vivacious Visitor
"No revealing outfits?"

Well if you aren't considering tight clothing revealing, there is a truck load of that material all over this site, deviantart, pivix, etc.

If you mean like real world practical outfits, I will just say, good luck. Actually that clip from the tv show Chuck, with the female guards being taken down by sleep darts in the hall. Zako material like that is extremely rare. I look for stuff like that all the time, and I end up having to commission artist to get what I want.

Reno 911 The Hunt For Qanon has none revealing practical outfits. However you don't see the female guards being taken down in the said uniforms. You do see some female zako in white bikinis being knocked out.

The only material out there that is somewhat "zako" related, that falls under "not revealing" or "practical", that you can find a absolute shit load of, is female police officers, and female wpc. Knocked out, stripped, you name it, absolute mega boat load of that out there.

Interestingly enough, the latest main entry Star Wars movie has more female zako in none revealing uniforms, than most any zako material on the entire internet rofl. Has really good female zako audio too when the female stormtroopers are shot.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
I guess it IS true, Michelle Rodrigez can only play bitchy characters in everything. Must be her real life personality that makes her that typecast?

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter
The henchgirls from "Commando Elite" may be good examples.
(It's gone from Youtube, unfortunately.)

Neither them nor the good guys (and the good girl who infiltrates) seem to be interested in killing their opponents when it's not necessary. But at the end, a few of the bad girls end up getting shot.

1-jpg.58712

6-jpg.58717

upload_2018-2-15_4-56-51-png.69929

Chimeracorps

Vivacious Visitor
Commando Elite, yes absolutely. Not revealing, practical, but still hot. Matching uniforms. I love Episode 37 - 42. The female sentries just standing around does enough for me. Then the infiltration scenes are pretty good. I don't have Episode 37 - 40 anymore though. I have somewhat attempted to track it down, I didn't have any luck.

zakouniform

Avid Affiliate
I don't know if you feel the same as I do, but I prefer zako to be dressed like real henchmen. I prefer the heroine to be in a more revealing outfit. When the zako meet her, I want them to look and feel intimidated by the heroine. They will know that they are outmatched, both in skill and appearance. I like thought of them being marked for defeat simply by being caught in their henchmen outfit.

Sentry Girls: Session 75

Sentry Girls: Session 75 (PPV link)

Uniformzako DeviantArt page

Also, if anyone likes what I do, I can take requests or do collaborations.

Last edited:

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
The henchgirls from "Commando Elite" may be good examples.
(It's gone from Youtube, unfortunately.)

Neither them nor the good guys (and the good girl who infiltrates) seem to be interested in killing their opponents when it's not necessary. But at the end, a few of the bad girls end up getting shot.

1-jpg.58712

6-jpg.58717

upload_2018-2-15_4-56-51-png.69929
I have found something.

It's probably not a fulll TV show or at least it is the shortened episodes, but there are zako scene mentioned in this thread. I didn't watch all that 100+ epidoes of course, but at least this episode and probably next are about zako

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.