BDO Resorpless + Costume / Meta-injector issues (1 Viewer)

Machara

Potential Patron
So I'm trying to get the Resorpless Nude mod to work with NickyWorld BDO costume & armor mods

I run resorpless, I extract the Costume files into Meta-injectors "Files to patch" then run the injector, it sais all the .dds files are not found and doesn't patch anything. I've ran resorpless then the injector and ended up with a bunch of holes on the character, but if i "Fix the holes" via resorpless the holes are fixed but the costumes arent changed.

Am i doing something wrong? Does the mod just not work or what?

Machara

Potential Patron
You should really use the original thread to post this: NickyWorld BDO costume & armor mods
Still, I've made a custom version from Meta Injector that works with Nicky's BDO files, but I've never released it.
Here is the version. Installation is the same as the previous Meta Injector:
meta_injector_v2.1.zip

Thank you so much. I'll have to try it out later. I did realize I should have used the original thread a bit later my bad...Got a bit hasty and forgot to delete this post.

Captain Si

Vivacious Visitor
Hello everyone well I finally managed to get this to work meta injector v 2.1 I think but when I try to run my game black Desert online will not run why I do not know any help would be fantastic thank you to all who can try and help me One thing I forgot that I have black desert online Resorepless v 3.4 b when I try to run that my game does not like to run I do not know why

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Hello everyone well I finally managed to get this to work meta injector v 2.1 I think but when I try to run my game black Desert online will not run why I do not know any help would be fantastic thank you to all who can try and help me One thing I forgot that I have black desert online Resorepless v 3.4 b when I try to run that my game does not like to run I do not know why

It is hard to understand why it fails. try and narrow down.

1. What mods are you running?
2. Does BDO work with no mods?
3. Does BDO worth with resorepless?
-If no, reset all resorepless settings, turn off all the changes and see if it works then.
--if it works, try applying the change you want (remove all armor for example) one at a time. So, try remove armors. Does it work? Try 3D. Does it work?
Find where the problem is.
4. What files are you using with meta injector?
-If the problem is in here then you can try and remove these mods and add them in slowly to find the problem one.

Is there error message?

Captain Si

Vivacious Visitor
Yes Black Desert Online does run with no mod added All though my game black Desert Online sometimes lose connection for some reason apart from that there is it does run with out any mods added and yes Black Desert Online does run with resorepless

Captain Si

Vivacious Visitor
Hello everyone this is what I'm using in black desert online is resorepless n Mod And Black desert online this is what I am using BDNPlusPatcher(v1) those are two of what I am using Also what I am have for black desert online Horse riding clothes, NickyWorldDBO Dark Knight-Anemos, NickyWorldBDO Dark Knight Rosa Cassius,NickyWorldBDO Dark Knight Sim Terran,NickyWorldBDO Ranger Stella,NickyWorldBDOv9,Optinal_Textures-v1.3,patcut_all_character,riding,shark suit_various variations,texture_split_file1 and 2,transparent kibelius- normal edition that is All of what I have in my black Desert Online Paz files to patch Now I have a xml load error ? Now I have this message this file is corrupted I have no idea what is talking about

Last edited:

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
BDNPlusPatcher

This is currently not working. Please refer to Cerophono's thread for more information. Do not use this and see if working.

If no then what I recommend. I will put instructions simple for mod but I assume you have clean install. I recommend removing all mods. Mayble delete mod files and reinstall mods for good measure.

Run and check BDO is working.

Nude Mod Body with Resorepless
1. Run resorepless.
2. Select 2 Customize. Pick some small settings which are easy to check in game (hide starter underwear and armor, you will be naked if you take off all armor). Turn off unnecessary setting for now such as 3D or NPC or penis. Just test simple first.
3. Go back, then choose 1 to apply mod.
4. Open BDO and check your game is working. Check in game to test if nude mod apply or not.
You now have working resorepless nude mod. Repeat step 1-2 and this time choose settings that you want.
You can choose other settings too such as body slider or whatever.
Check it works in game again to your liking.
If something broken, turn back and change settings to working state. Then you apply setting change in "small group" to find which setting not working.
When you find it report it to blackfire so he can fix it :D

After resorep

Modded armor files with Meta Injector
First we again test everything work with simple mod.
1. Put 1 armor mod into files to patch, choose armor you can test quickly. If you have DK then you can use Rosa for example.
2. Run meta injector and install. If it says exist already you can replace.
3. Open BDO and check your game run. Check your armor is mod. If something is wrong please take screen shot.

Don't worry about partcut for now. Metainjector and resorepless can handle. You can also manual edit later if you have problem.

Captain Si

Vivacious Visitor
I can run the resorepless no problem when I try to run this as well meta injector that is when my game black Desert online does not want to run

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Then the error is to do with meta injector and the mods you are trying to run with it. Follow my instruction with the meta injector trial and see if you can find where the problem is.

Have you tried using ONLY meta injector?
If you cannot get it to work for any mod at all then maybe you have installed meta injector wrongly or have files in wrong folder place.

Captain Si

Vivacious Visitor
Hello everyone well something is not right with the pants of my characters that we are pants my characters legs are showing through the pants with paint still on and my upper body showed through the top as well I do not know why and now two of my characters body is completely stuffed up I have no idea why two characters that have had their body completely stuffed up were my my sorceress and my dark Knight I do not know why there they were conflicts between I don't know what

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.