[PC] Battle Raper 2 (1 Viewer)

ramallo

Potential Patron
today i post 2 games for you ^^ here wee goooo
http://img.listal.com/image/249387/240full.jpg
download links
http://www.ourpcgame.net/2009/06/battle-raper-2.html

this is a fighting game wich allow you to fight with really cute girls..

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Anyone ever found out how to perform the super moves (like the one in the opening cinematic)?

edit: The link about "info and images" only leads to a single image.

Mebius

Potential Patron
Aside from the part where I hate this semi-realistic style of 3D that Illusion uses, this game boasts a somewhat fun costume system (if I'm remembering right). The problem is that it's not fun at all to unlock them. All you do is beat the game with that character and then play them in free mode. Every so many wins (ten, I think) without losing any of your own outfit nets you a new costume set or part until you have everything for that character. And the AI in this game is so pathetic that you can easily win by repeatedly pressing only one key. So, yeah. Boring and repetitive. They could have at least made it a point/shop system like all of the fighting games these days use.

Back when this game came out, it was a bit difficult to find games like this at all since there weren't a whole lot of English sites hosting them. Which means it was awesome, because a man dying of thirst takes the first shallow, muddy oasis he can find and declares it to be the best water in the world. These days, however.. Not only is it rather dated, it just isn't as great a game as we thought it was five years ago. It does have a few mods floating around in addition to uncensor patches and the like. But I just don't like the game enough (read: at all) to find them, so you're on your own this time.

Here's a breakdown.
Pros: Semi-realistic 3D (if you're into that sort of thing), costumes, costumes breaking in battle, potential mods, better than the first game (not saying a whole lot).
Cons: Boringly repetitive, retarded AI (no challenge), anticlimactic sex scenes after battle, semi-realistic 3D makes stick figures appealing.

... Yeah. It has costumes and mods... That still fail to make the game overly interesting. Woo. If you want to dress up a three dimensional girl, you'd be better off with 3D Custom Girl. Which has no real ryona content unless someone wants to sort through it's metric fuckton of mods to find some, so it doesn't really belong on this board.

ramallo

Potential Patron
well , guys .. if you like it , good.
if you don't like it good.
Is ever good the situation

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Haha the title of the game got me excited, dissapointment

No idea what the title even has to do with the actual gameplay... in any case it's soul calibur 4 but just slightly more of a sex vibe and i guess after you beat them in story mode you get a rape scene or something??? No idea... in any case a bad game

Mebius

Potential Patron
Worse than that, it's about the most consensual 'rape' you could ever imagine.. Hence why I just called them sex scenes. The only real Ryona to this game is the fighting and grapples and whatnot, which isn't really what I'm into. Otherwise, it's more accurate to say that Soul Calibur is like Battle Raper, since this game was around before Soul Edge/Blade/Calibur started with the armor-breaking stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.