Batman Arkham Knight Nude Mod? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter banetrooper
  • Start date
  • Watchers 6
B

banetrooper

I know there were some beautiful nude mods for Arkham city but the women in Knight look ten times better and would look even better if Catwoman Poison Ivy and the Harley Quinn Skins were all nude.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Posting screen shots might inspire a modder to consider your request.

Vergil

Content Creator
I've started to do a mod some weeks ago. In the character showcase everything looks good. But in the actual game you can only see the nude skin when the camera is very close to the character. This is some kind of LOD for the textures. Since I want to work on my game, I will not have much time and motivation to finish this mod.

Just wanted to say that because some people asked me if I would make a nudemod for this game.

3dfapman

Casual Client
That's surprising. I wasn't even aware it was moddable. I'm really curious as to how it looks though, care to share some screenshots? :)

Also, even if it doesn't work in gameplay, I'd use it for character showcase anyway. They are some really high fidelity models, really cool to look at. ( But better nude ;) )

Vergil

Content Creator
With the help of @Ray Wing I've found the missing LOD textures!
Work in progress:

harley01.jpg

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
On the pictures above you see the darker skin tone. But what do you think, should I make it brighter like the bottom part of her in this pic? Or a mix between?
My preference is the darker skin tone.

3dfapman

Casual Client
Vergil, this looks amazing. Well done and thanks for sharing it! Can't wait to try it out.

To answer your skin tone question, I think both look good, although my own personal canonical version of Harley is the Animated Series one, and therefore I always imagine a fairer skin tone on her. Therefore I personally prefer the lighter skin tone, just seems more in line of the lore and universe to me.

But this is your creation and your vision, so you should decide. I'm pretty sure I'd support it either way. :)

Maybe this calls for two separate versions with the different skin tones?

bugbugbug

Potential Patron
To answer your skin tone question, I think both look good, although my own personal canonical version of Harley is the Animated Series one, and therefore I always imagine a fairer skin tone on her. Therefore I personally prefer the lighter skin tone, just seems more in line of the lore and universe to me.

I have to agree with this exactly. The tan is nice, but I also think of a fair skin tone for her because of the animated series.

Vergil

Content Creator
I have to agree with this exactly. The tan is nice, but I also think of a fair skin tone for her because of the animated series.

Yes I had the same thing in mind. The animated series. Thats why I've chosen a brighter tone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.