Batman Arkham City - Catwoman Gas Trap Ryona (1 Viewer)

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
I found that while playing as Catwoman , She can be the one who gets locked in Riddler Gas trap instead of Batman Although he will still refer to her as Batman-Dark Knight

The trap is that you enter a small room and as soon as you activate the riddle , the door shuts in a classic way and the gas starts to spread all over the room and you must think of a way to get out , It is impossible to survive this with Catwoman as the freezing gun is your only way out and Only Batman carries it

I uploaded ser Gas Trap scene with 2 of her Costumes

Normal Costume

BatmanAC Catwoman 1st Costume.avi

Animated Series Costume

BatmanAC Catwoman 2nd Costume.avi

ajstevus

Ryonani Teamster
Nice find! Another one you should try out is going back to the church where Two-Face was going to dip Catwoman in a vat of acid, and falling into it. There's a nice little animation that plays that I don't think they used anywhere else in the game.

bryanthunder

Ryonani Teamster
You can also use a trainer to remember your last known position and teleport back to it with a single button click... Handy for getting into areas as Catwoman that you couldn't as Batman (And vice versa)

Hmm, I wonder if it's possible to get Catwoman eaten by the shark in Penguin's place this way. Now that is something I'd love to see.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
You can also use a trainer to remember your last known position and teleport back to it with a single button click... Handy for getting into areas as Catwoman that you couldn't as Batman (And vice versa)

Can you give me a link to this trainer ? It will be helpful although I can't remember a non-boss place where an attractive ryona is present but I will try to remember

Hmm, I wonder if it's possible to get Catwoman eaten by the shark in Penguin's place this way. Now that is something I'd love to see.

That is one of the ideas , I will try it as soon as I get the trainer

Nice find! Another one you should try out is going back to the church where Two-Face was going to dip Catwoman in a vat of acid, and falling into it. There's a nice little animation that plays that I don't think they used anywhere else in the game.

I didn't know that she can fall into the acid when returning to the church , I will try it , Thanks

bryanthunder

Ryonani Teamster
I'm just wondering if it's even possible. Any scenes with Catwoman would be awesome, even the acid scene.
I can't run the game on my PC or I'd try it myself.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
I'm just wondering if it's even possible. Any scenes with Catwoman would be awesome, even the acid scene.
I can't run the game on my PC or I'd try it myself.

I have tried the acid scene and it worked , she slowly drowned into the acid pool and made a nice aaaaahhhhh voice

Shall I record and post it in another thread ?

C

cvhuisdv

YES YES YES!! and also more creative death scenes pls.And did you manage to use trainer to by pass some areas that catwoman cant to do some ryona

C

cvhuisdv

could you use trainer to enter areas catwoman can't? like the shark area and with the white costume.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.