Backbreakers (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter crazyman
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
I remember playing that Buffy game and when I got my first taste of that backbreaker finisher I was like, "Holy shit, did someone put that in there just for me?"

I'm a huge fan of wrestling ryona, but the great thing about the backbreaker is that it can be seen in all kinds of ryona. It's just such a kick ass visual and a really humiliating way to knock someone off. It shows that the aggressor is so in control that they can lift their victim above their head and there's nothing she can do about it but wait for that sickening crack and the ensuing paralysis. Everytime I see a fight between a large bad guy and a small female, I always hope that the girl will get her back broken. It's rare, but when it happens it's always memorable.

C

crazyman

Agreed, I still hope day to find a fighting game that features a triple backbreaker. For example the bigger character lifts the girl over his shoulder and then jumps causing the pressure to bend her back, then he get's a sick smile and puts her in the torture rack hold position. He bends her almost to the point of a crack but stops at a mild crack. then with her pretty much knocked out he holds her up with both hands and slams her on his knee. it seems a little demented but it would be an amazing special in a Tekken game.

Parasitoro

Ryonani Teamster
Agreed, I still hope day to find a fighting game that features a triple backbreaker. For example the bigger character lifts the girl over his shoulder and then jumps causing the pressure to bend her back, then he get's a sick smile and puts her in the torture rack hold position. He bends her almost to the point of a crack but stops at a mild crack. then with her pretty much knocked out he holds her up with both hands and slams her on his knee. it seems a little demented but it would be an amazing special in a Tekken game.
Your idea just gave me a hard-on.:nose bleed:

lunaticfringe12

Potential Patron
Yep, backbreakers are my fav. I made a yahoo group focused around this fetish years ago. Here's the link if you don't already know about it.

Yahoo! Groups

You have to be signed into yahoo with an account by the way.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
DOA4... Bayman + any of the DOA girls = backbreaker city. Boy, there is something for everybody in that game... backbreakers, bearhugs, chokeholds... jeez. No wonder I like it so much.

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
It's only in recent times I've got into backbreakers myself. Being a waist constriction fan, a good old backbreaker is a nice set up to a bearhug for me. I like the Torture Rack or Canadian backbreakers the most out of the different varieties available. I never used to be into them at all, so its strange to quite like them now a little :P

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Oh shit. Some beautiful art courtesy of ZabZarock.

backbreaker_fest_by_zabzarock-d4mt5te.png

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
I've recently gotten into backbreakers myself, mainly over the knee style. This board's really helped expand my ryona interests.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
I've really gotten into backbreakers now... thanks a hell of a lot you guys! lol...

Decided to fire it up old school, and played some ECW Hardcore Revolution for the original Playstation. Changed my CAW's moveset around a little to include a backbreaker, then I just proceeded to do that to Beulah until she were a bloody wreck. It's quite interesting how doing backbreakers can result in bleeding from the face and down the chest...

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
This thread has gone too long without an update! Behold! Images from my recent custom order featuring the monstrous Angel Orsini and the adorable Million Dollar Baby! (threw in some camel clutch and bear hug pics because why the hell not?)

Angel Orsini v. Million Dollar Baby (Over The Knee Backbreaker 1).jpg Angel Orsini v. Million Dollar Baby (Over The Knee Backbreaker 2).jpg Angel Orsini v. Million Dollar Baby (Over The Knee Backbreaker 3).jpg Angel Orsini v. Million Dollar Baby (Over The Knee Backbreaker 4).jpg Angel Orsini v. Million Dollar Baby (Over The Knee Backbreaker 5).jpg Angel Orsini v. Million Dollar Baby (Over The Knee Backbreaker 6).jpg Angel Orsini v. Million Dollar Baby (Over The Knee Backbreaker 7).jpg Angel Orsini v. Million Dollar Baby (Over The Knee Backbreaker 8).jpg Angel Orsini v. Million Dollar Baby (Over The Knee Backbreaker 9).jpg Angel Orsini v. Million Dollar Baby (Camel Clutch 1).jpg Angel Orsini v. Million Dollar Baby (Camel Clutch 2).jpg Angel Orsini v. Million Dollar Baby (Camel Clutch 3).jpg Angel Orsini v. Million Dollar Baby (Bearhug 1).jpg Angel Orsini v. Million Dollar Baby (Bearhug 2).jpg Angel Orsini v. Million Dollar Baby (Bearhug 3).jpg Angel Orsini v. Million Dollar Baby (Bearhug 4).jpg Angel Orsini v. Million Dollar Baby (Canadian Backbreaker 1).jpg Angel Orsini v. Million Dollar Baby (Canadian Backbreaker 2).jpg Angel Orsini v. Million Dollar Baby (Canadian Backbreaker 3).jpg Angel Orsini v. Million Dollar Baby (Canadian Backbreaker 4).jpg

Why do the cutest girls always look the best when they're getting their backs broken? One of life's mysteries.

By the way, we're constantly updating the Bearhugged and Backbroken group with this kind of material so join up if you're looking for more!

Pictures courtesy of the always excellent Brian Reese.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaMasked1

Potential Patron
Hi guys! New to this forum (a massive fan of female wrestling) and seeing this thread, I though people may be interested in a little photo from one of my many matches which seemed relevant... DSC00813.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

If anyone enjoyed the photo I posted, there's more available (like the one below too) if people are interested; just let me know guys! 388586_257138961008615_1019303626_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

eemmm

Ryonani Teamster
Hi guys! New to this forum (a massive fan of female wrestling) and seeing this thread, I though people may be interested in a little photo from one of my many matches which seemed relevant...View attachment 47341

- - - Updated - - -

If anyone enjoyed the photo I posted, there's more available (like the one below too) if people are interested; just let me know guys!View attachment 47342

Post more pleaseee..

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.