Audio ryona (1 Viewer)

TricoNitroz

Potential Patron
I'm not sure if I should post this under the video forum, but since my references are from youtube so screw it.

I found this unique way of expressing ryona, and I figured out that this isn't common yet, so I decided to share it with you guys. I'll just call it Audio Ryona. It's basically ryona, but with no visuals, so it's just the voices of the girl getting beat up. It may be a letdown for some, but apparently someone called DAnonymous031 did a great job executing this in one of his video.

It's nice and simple, and he made quite a good story with the taunts and sound effects. What's so good of this is that it has quite a room for your imagination to imagine what's actually happening. It can be an alternative for a game that has good voices but minimum ryona. Heck, if you like the voice and really hates the design of the girl I bet you'd prefer this since you can make up your own character.

Sadly, good options for this kind of ryona is still rare since most audio ryonas at youtube are just voicepacks of women damaged compiled into one. I can only see two of this kind in youtube, and both are from the same guy, from the same game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryonassault

Ryonani Teamster
Ooh nice. Almost exactly what I was looking for for something else... do you happen to know if there's a vid like this for the female barbarian?

TricoNitroz

Potential Patron
Ooh nice. Almost exactly what I was looking for for something else... do you happen to know if there's a vid like this for the female barbarian?

I don't think there is one. Like I said, this kind of ryona is quite rare, most of them are just voice clips combined to one. I can only see 3 vids that has a story, with all the taunts and such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.