Audio dialogues non-functional? (1 Viewer)

Keystroke

Potential Patron
I've tried importing various audio dialogues (.swf files) into the game via the "Swf mod..." button under the modding tab, which I believe is the correct procedure. Though the text dialogue loads fine, there is no accompanying audio - all I hear is the normal breathing sounds etc. Tried this using both loader 5.24 and SDT_v1.2b, with and without DialogueActions, all to no avail. Halp?

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Well the latest versions are SDT Vanilla: 1.21.1b and Loader v5.34. Make sure you have those. Also, make sure your flash player is up to date.

Since you hear breathing, it can't be the volume setting. Nor could it be the dialogue setting as you said, it displays correctly. Are you sure you pressed the arrow next to SWF MOD and not HAIR?

I'm guessing it could be a corrupt /incomplete downloaded SWF. Try downloading them from these forums in this thread: http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=1660.0
Which one did you try loading?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.