Audio Dialogue Help (1 Viewer)

MariNyan

Potential Patron
Alrighty, I know this has been asked a few times, but I can't seem to get the Nympho Dialogue's audio to work. I have both the original .txt and .swf files, I know dialogue is enabled, but I get no sound. I've tried it on Adobe's stand-alone player, Firefox, Chrome, and a standalone player, but can't seem to get it to work. Any ideas? Thank you.

Mak

Content Creator
I think there's some sort of bug with the current version, I haven't used dialogues in a while until now. The audio isn't working for me every time either (worked 3/5 tests). Had to hit the reset tab and load it back in when the audio didn't work.

Just to note just in case: You don't need to load the .txt file if using the .swf, it's included in the .swf.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
More information is needed.

What buttons are your clicking to load the mod, you are loading the .swf file (ignore the .txt file)?
What version of SDT?
Are you using Loader?
Is your sound muted?
Are your speakers plugged in?
Is SDT muted?
Is Flash muted?

Mak

Content Creator
My problem was on my end I'm sure, sorry. I can't reproduce it now lol. I have an old on board sound card so I probably had some sort of conflict at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.