Astounded's Dialogues [Added Punishment] (1 Viewer)

N

nopseudomoi

Hi!
Those mods looks truly awesome and I would like to try them but I have a strange bug at the beginning (just after "thanks for the job" in accepting_the_position"), the dialogue just restart from the beginning..
Sorry if it is a comonly asked/answered question, I searched but didn't found any references to this.
This is probably my fault but I'm knew to this site
Many thanks to anyone willing to help!!

Edit : Changing the {"next : tag"} to [tag] does the trick if anyone encounters the same problem

Pim_gd

Content Creator
It's been almost 10 months...

so I'm fixing the dialogues for you.

-- Added GoodGirl_V2b.txt

It's a way for me to test the user-interface of the checker - I already added line numbers to the side of the input text field to speed things up.

Anyway, I'll be attaching them to this post as I'm going through them.

-- Added GoodGirl_Toilet.txt

Added ", ." based of something I saw but didn't get picked up by the checker. Nice.

Also, there's some issues I can't fix. I'm leaving those to you - expect to see the checker report ~5-10 issues per dialogue about things like line-references not going anywhere or grammarchecker not being capable to handle strings like "!........!!!.....!.....!!!!" which you put in your dialogues from time to time.

-- Added BadGirl_IIc.txt

I add #DialogueChecker-NoDoubleSpace# at the top of all your dialogues to get the checker to shut up about all of the double spaces in your dialogues (because sometimes it's a style thing). If you don't want to have it in there, you'll have to remove it by hand (shouldn't be much work, open file, remove first line, save).

-- Added Welcome_Home_IIb.txt

Spot the mistake in the following line: (it's a minor one, could prevent line from being played)

pulled_down:"[CLOSE_EYES][HOLD][RELEASE][ANGRY_MOOD][WINCE][ADD_TEARS][ADD_TEARS][HOLD][RELEASE][ADD_TEARS][ADD_TEARS][WINCE][OPEN_EYES][SHOCK][BLINK][SHOCK][HOLD]You better lose that attitude *ME*[LOOK_DOWN][NORMAL_MOOD]."{"style":"Him","mood":"Angry","next":"yes_her"}

Syntax - Minor: Line 86 checks for Angry mood, but then also sets the mood to Angry in the line itself.
It's impossible (except if the user manually changed it in the brief period in between the check and the trigger) for the mood to change in between the check and the set, so this trigger could be removed.
Line 86: pulled_down:"[CLOSE_EYES][HOLD][RELEASE][ANGRY_MOOD][WINCE][ADD_TEARS][ADD_TEARS][HOLD][RELEASE][ADD_TEARS][ADD_TEARS][WINCE][OPEN_EYES][SHOCK][BLINK][SHOCK][HOLD]You better lose that attitude *ME*[LOOK_DOWN][NORMAL_MOOD]."{"style":"Him","mood":"Angry","next":"yes_her"}

I love my new checks.

-- Added ClubSub_b.txt

This one was relatively clean.

-- Added accepting the position

Weird errors at the end with [GAG]. The triggers look like they're supposed to be inserted mid line... no idea how you'd handle that. Didn't fix it.

-- Added on the job training

"[] eval"

Yeah you wish. I think it would make dialogues too hard to write (bad excuse, I know).

Also, your finishes here are broken pretty bad. No idea how to fix them, I'd have to look in greater detail at that.... but I'm pretty tired after fixing all that. I think I fixed like 500 issues in total or so.

Attachments

GoodGirl_V2b.txt
23.2 KB · Views: 399

GoodGirl_Toilet.txt
16.5 KB · Views: 346

BadGirl_IIc.txt
19.2 KB · Views: 394

Welcome_Home_IIb.txt
23.5 KB · Views: 390

ClubSub_b.txt
18.2 KB · Views: 356

1 Accepting the position.txt
48.9 KB · Views: 422

2 On the Job Training.txt
60.1 KB · Views: 383

Tube33950

Potential Patron
I haven't tried your dials and they are great ! Thanks for posting them.

PS : the girl on your avatar is wonderful !

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.