Assorted Dynamic Hair Questions (1 Viewer)

Fari

Potential Patron
So, as far as I know I don't have any trouble with the actual animating process on dynamic hair, but I'm not sure where to start.
I've gotten the SDTmod.fla and moved to the DynamicHairTemplate, and copied it for intended hair- the first issue I've run into now though is- how do I decide whether hair goes behind ear or not, now?
It's probably something obvious I'm overlooking, but after flailing through search a bunch as well as the instructions in the file, etc, I still can't figure it out.. And well, beyond that, what do I do with it once I've made the art, to separate it, making it publishable?
Er.. I've had flash for years, but I've only ever really used it for some vector art, and a little dabbling in animations, with basically none of the coding side.
Mostly I just want to figure out how to have hair behind ear though, I can probably figure out the rest, just yeah.

darkflip95

Vivacious Visitor
I'm not sure about how to do it with dynamic hair, but when making your hair using the template and photoshop, there's three sections labeled by what the hair covers or is covered by.

I think dynamic hair doesn't have that option. It has to go over the ears. I'm not really certain since I've been flailing around just trying to get the hair to actually work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.