Ass/Thigh Mod (1 Viewer)

Patrice

Content Creator
ModMan, not to be a pain in the ass or thigh, but I need your help. What am I supposed to do with .FLA File that you provided here??:: http://www.mediafire.com/?5els0x6agwzpkv9.

I test edited this file and published a .swf file but it doesn't work with the loader or anything; not even using the modmanager. I figure that I'm doing something wrong, but just don't know what.

Maybe I should mention that I'm pretty much new to Flash, as my Master Collection 30-Day Trial is set to expire in 7 days, and that I learned how to do "some" Flash via Youtube & Trial+error relatively recently and obviously; but nevertheless, I definitely need some instruction on this, as I was only able to publish official .swf's in the past by using the "How to make (easy) SWF imports" instructions that are in the Technical Help/Tutorials section of this forum.

Can you publish a quck/easy tutorial for me and/or other users, on how to publish content using the "Thigh Mod"?

ModGuy

Content Creator
Open Mod.fla with Flash.
Control > Test Movie > Test (Ctrl + Enter)
This will create Mod.swf in the same directory as the FLA
Take Mod.swf and drop it in a character folder.
Load that character.

The original thigh graphic has been included for your own modification purposes.

Notes:
There is a short script on the frame.
The actual mod is in the library.
You could easily convert/trace the bitmap to a vector for scaling purposes.
You could remove the bitmap and only include the ass specifically.

Patrice

Content Creator
Now that we have two arms for the guy and a much better (IMO) Deepthroat style thanks to Modguy and Kona, I'd like to do another mod if possible.

First, can any Modders or someone tell me where I can get a free copy of CS5 that won't expire after 30 days - Am I allowed to request that here? I use an older version of Parallels desktop on my Mac so, it can be for PC, but it'd be better if it'd be a Mac version, due to more memory on the machine. Thanks.

Okay, so here's some artwork by Legiocomix showing how I'd like to do another ass-thigh mod. It's just a different kneeling position where she's on platform heels and her knees aren't on the ground 'n placed together. I'm thinking this job'd require Modguy's invisible codes and some redrawing on my part - is that just about right Modguy?

ModGuy

Content Creator
This position was made:
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=3266.0

Request fulfilled.

H

Hacksign

Which flash? A third party flash player? Adobe? Flash has referred to alot of things, but this is likely me being stupid. Which program.

EDIT:

Also, my SDT and loader have no individual files for my saved characters.

ModGuy

Content Creator
Hacksign said:
Which flash? A third party flash player? Adobe? Flash has referred to alot of things, but this is likely me being stupid. Which program.

Flash Professional, you don't edit FLAs with anything else.

Patrice

Content Creator
ModGuy said:
This position was made:
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=3266.0

Request fulfilled.

actually, it wasn't completely fulfilled; but i'll be looking into doing the vanilla mod w/ the legs draw spread apart (if all goes well).

sby

Content Creator
Coder
i believe patrick has a thread on the loader section with his thicker thigh mods

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.