Ashburn Dialogues (1 Viewer)

Ashburn

Potential Patron
Long-Time Lurker, First-Time Poster. So after lurking for a long time and benefiting from the talents from so many people here i figured i should try to give something back. Unfortunately i'm an untalented slob but i made a few dialogues some people might like.

DISCLAIMER: Since i downloaded so many dialogues from here and often chopped, edited an reused many things i liked, some Authors might recognize content. I don't want to take credit for other people work, i originally made this dialogues for personal use and thought other people might like them too. If any original Authors feel offended, just tell me and i will either give credit or remove the offending parts entirely.

So with that hopefully out of the way, here's what i made. Pretty much all of them are written to simulate some kind of bukkake/blowbang with several guys:

Office Bukkake: [attachurl=1]

Everything went so good for her. She had an awesome, wellpayed Job, she was a rising Star, the only female Exec in the company. The Japanese HQ started showing interest in her work, and she got the assignment to strike one of the biggest business deals in the history of the company. Everything was perfect, but then a small, tiny mistace, and everything went downhill. She blew it!
The CEO personally flew over to the branch Office and she was told the entire board of chairmans was here too, and expected a traditional Japanese Apology.
She doesn't know what to expect, but if an apology is wanted from her to keep her Job, she'll do what's necessary....

Edit: [attachmini=4]
Pretty much the same dialogue but more heavily scripted including HIS dialogue. I tried to iron out most bugs and spelling mistakes, but bear with me please.
Also keep in mind that this kind of scripting sometimes makes the dialogue completely bug out, i can't do anything against that.
Advice, bugfixes and comments always welcome.

Crackwhore [attachurl=2]

At the beginning, she only used the stuff to get the Edge off, then just to feel good, and eventually just to get over the day normally. She needed more, and more, and eventually her savings started to run dry. She started to steal money until it cost her the Job and now the debts keep piling up. She knows where to go to! He was always nice to her, he will give her credit! Just to get over the day!

Schoolgirl blackmailed [attachurl=3]
(pretty much just a small edit of "Female boss get's blackmailed" from this board)

She has no idea how those stupid little Nerds got their paws on the pictures, and what they think to accomplish by asking for a meeting at the gym after school, but she's going to find out what they want. Probably just some money, or maybe one of the pervs wants to go for a date with her. No big deal, she can handle these losers.

New:Life on Parole [attachurl=5]
A Parole Officer abusing his Power.

I was experimenting a bit with this to stop the Intro restarting and force-trigger Finish-Lines. Still trying to iron out a few bugs.

Will probably add more in the future as soon as i figured out what dialogues are OC and which ones are just edits of other peoples dialogues. Unless i get bitched out by long-time contributors for being a hack.

Attachments

Bukkake2.txt
11.1 KB · Views: 1,308

crackwhore.txt
10.8 KB · Views: 1,374

Perso_shoolgirl blackmailed.txt
16.6 KB · Views: 2,373

Bukkake3.txt
14.8 KB · Views: 1,556

Parole Officer1.1.txt
22.3 KB · Views: 1,053

rubix

Potential Patron
Checked out your' stuff, pretty cool man.
Only suggestion I'd make is to use the {"style":"Him"} a bit more; you have plenty of lines in the schoolgirl one where she's reacting to things being said to her, you could have them say it to her, and if you use the animation triggers like [ADD_TEARS] she still does the action while "he" is talking. Just an idea

Ashburn

Potential Patron
rubix said:
Only suggestion I'd make is to use the {"style":"Him"} a bit more; you have plenty of lines in the schoolgirl one where she's reacting to things being said to her, you could have them say it to her, and if you use the animation triggers like [ADD_TEARS] she still does the action while "he" is talking. Just an idea

Yeah, i thought about that but in the end i personally preferred his Text to be offscreen and leave it to the fantasy. Just personal preference.

I was toying with several tricks to make her pause longer to make the illusion of her listening to someone talking offscreen more realistic, but it makes the game more glitchy and buggy so yeah.

Ashburn

Potential Patron
rubix said:

Added another version with HIM and a couple of scripts to link lines together, also added a couple of pauses in her lines. Started pretty much as an experiment what i can do before crashing the dialogue but it's running pretty stable. Let me know what you think.

gark32 said:
they look pretty good, aside from a few spelling mistakes.

Yeah, sorry for spelling mistakes and bad grammar, English isn't my native language.

Foamy

Potential Patron
First off nice jobs on these dialogues they are really well thought out. but i have noticed a few bugs with the bukkake dialogue . For instance she will keep saying the intro lines even after the multiple finishes also some of the triggers for the pull up and pull down lines and her response lines don't activate.
Those small problems aside its still one of my favorite dialogues keep up the good work.

Ashburn

Potential Patron
Foamy said:
First off nice jobs on these dialogues they are really well thought out. but i have noticed a few bugs with the bukkake dialogue . For instance she will keep saying the intro lines even after the multiple finishes also some of the triggers for the pull up and pull down lines and her response lines don't activate.
Those small problems aside its still one of my favorite dialogues keep up the good work.

Yeah, i'm still looking for ways to stop the Intro to restart. Also, the Pull_UP/Pull_Down-Lines occasionally activate, and sometimes they don't. Don't ask me why.

Also, uploaded a new Dialogue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.