Art: Zakos in 18th century Army Outfits??? (1 Viewer)

Watt Khan

Club Regular
Just wanna resurrect a thread that's fallen by the wayside. One of my earliest forays into digital art, a pinup of a girl wearing the uniform of the Saint Patrick's Batallion. I still sort of like the art even though there are some iffy problems with it (proportions, anatomy, symmetry):

Saint Patrick's Battalion - Erin Go Bragh.png

AesVann

Designer
Writer
wonder if one could mod game banner of the maids to have female zakos? half of the officers are female but the mooks aren't.

Vernyspar

Potential Patron
This guy's page might be worth checking out too if you like 18th century army zako. They look more like modified maid uniforms, but still sexy.
Did he delete most of his stuff? Does he have another site somewhere that he moved it to? I just went back there after having been away from Pixiv for awhile and most of the relevant battle scenes were removed.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Did he delete most of his stuff? Does he have another site somewhere that he moved it to? I just went back there after having been away from Pixiv for awhile and most of the relevant battle scenes were removed.
Indeed, odd but seems lots of pics are gone.

Here is another you can check though who sometimes does such art.
And this one even more so!

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Those who like such zakos...

Anyone has this Pluto guy's stuff? He had a webpage ages ago, and I managed to once find it via internet archive, sadly lost most of the art since then. And never saw his videos anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.