Art: Zakos in 18th century Army Outfits??? (1 Viewer)

ZakoForce69

Swell Supporter
Hi guys, does anyone know of online manga or hentai featuring zako girls in 18th century military outfits? Here's one artist I retouched, but I don't know where to find more like this. Any help is appreciated!
musketeer.png

Last edited by a moderator:

elliejayy

Potential Patron
There's a couple of artists on Pixiv that have this theme. Here's one to start: [R-18G]【断牙山】国家篇-艾利昂
Might I also suggest making good work of using those image tags, searching the one titled “riding clothes” might suit your needs!

I too love this scenario, when I was younger, always had a liking to the colonial-soldier style outfits OZ soldiers wore in Gundam Wing, would always fantasize of female OZ soldiers (Lt Noin ughh) meeting their doom.

Watt Khan

Club Regular
Hi guys, does anyone know of online manga or hentai featuring zako girls in 18th century military outfits? Here's one artist I retouched, but I don't know where to find more like this. Any help is appreciated!
musketeer.png
I may sound a bit pedantic, but that sort of uniform is actually more 19th century than 18th.

Pedanticism aside, I think there are couple artists (not specifically zako themed) that may pique your interest.

There's the art of Bartek Drejewicz with his Napoleonic pin-up girls series:

70804262_2412349542189697_2384890804259782656_n.jpg
81531294_2635328309891818_9156106024296382464_n.jpg
d6121304b06c7b0a385a3d9769dd7e89.jpg

Then there's also this gem by hero_of_groznyi showing the Battle of Isandlwana set in his gender-bent military girls universe:

https://twitter.com/OstwindProjekt

EvEWqoRXcAQjtRl.jpg

Plus this one showcasing the uniform of the British 95th rifles in the Napoleonic era:

EadZ5sTXYAACPy6.jpg

grgr444

Master of this Domain
44032444_p0.jpg
Waraji's art. This isn't an 18th century dress they are fighting the way of that era.

Last edited:

ZakoForce69

Swell Supporter
I may sound a bit pedantic, but that sort of uniform is actually more 19th century than 18th.

Pedanticism aside, I think there are couple artists (not specifically zako themed) that may pique your interest.

There's the art of Bartek Drejewicz with his Napoleonic pin-up girls series:

Then there's also this gem by hero_of_groznyi showing the Battle of Isandlwana set in his gender-bent military girls universe:

Yes! You are totally right, I was aware of that and should have been a little bit more clear. This project isn't really that accurate historically (understatement) and the time frame for uniforms is really anything from around 1740 to 1840! I'm not totally sure of the limits in time, just going by some of the pictures I have found from armies of those eras.

Thank you so much for your amazing links and for the information. I actually found Bartek eventually after making this post but I didn't know about grozny, that's awesome!

ZakoForce69

Swell Supporter
Thanks nonnie and everyone else for posting links and helping, it's greatly appreciated! I think you guys will like my upcoming audio snuff story and the artwork that goes along with it. I edited it to be quite a bit more sexy!

Watt Khan

Club Regular
Yes! You are totally right, I was aware of that and should have been a little bit more clear. This project isn't really that accurate historically (understatement) and the time frame for uniforms is really anything from around 1740 to 1840! I'm not totally sure of the limits in time, just going by some of the pictures I have found from armies of those eras.

Thank you so much for your amazing links and for the information. I actually found Bartek eventually after making this post but I didn't know about grozny, that's awesome!
You're very welcome!

About the time period thing, I felt remiss not to mention it since I am a graduating student of history.

Anyways, good luck with your project!

wj1905

Master of this Domain
This guy's page might be worth checking out too if you like 18th century army zako. They look more like modified maid uniforms, but still sexy.

LishaThorne

Swell Supporter

RiffTrax: Wonderful Land of Oz​

is free if you have prime, there is no combat, some hinting at it but its based on Marvelous land of oz which the emerald city is besieged by an army of young girls in old style uniforms. The film has a lot of images of them and the general singing. It sounds of course amazing but remember its for kids. They manage to conquer the emerald city without a drop of blood being spilled. Then are defeated by the scarecrow and good witch. They leave in surrender. An ok watch though for free.

OzArmyGenAddress.jpg

OzArmyGathered.jpg

OzArmyOccupation.jpg

OzArmyRetreat.jpg

Do not expect action though.

Last edited:

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular

RiffTrax: Wonderful Land of Oz​

is free if you have prime, there is no combat, some hinting at it but its based on Marvelous land of oz which the emerald city is besieged by an army of young girls in old style uniforms. The film has a lot of images of them and the general singing. It sounds of course amazing but remember its for kids. They manage to conquer the emerald city without a drop of blood being spilled. Then are defeated by the scarecrow and good witch. They leave in surrender. An ok watch though for free.

Do not expect action though.
too bad about the lack of action. just from the premise, this had potential! an army of beautiful women warring against emerald city (would have loved for the city to burn if not for the fact the army that would do so is entirely female and sexy considering i really hate the wizard of oz movie), but it is unfortunately too "kid-friendly" of a production from your description.

Watt Khan

Club Regular
Something slightly out of left field, a set of trading cards titled "Military Maids". Released sometime around 1987:

91y1awmSurL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
91ZILcUyTCL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

91M+ikyC9FL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Although I commend the artist for taking a (relatively) historically accurate route, I can understand if anyone finds the set to be a bit creepy.

As a counterpoint to the above, some more conventional art:

82174177_p0.jpg

64107503_p0.jpg

__original_drawn_by_erica_naze1940__341e286664ae5b5027dbf5f786b9b9a5.png

__drawn_by_hu_sea__sample-bfa862f72a07fcab6c7b9d14e83a4b8e.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.