ArcheAge 3.0 Nude Mod (1 Viewer)

Tim Mae

Content Creator
I think I may have finally gotten the hang of it, would love to hear your opinion.

bN22UUl.jpg

BoobsLover

Casual Client
It was great. I like how the vagina lips look a bit bouncy, protruding, even though they are just a flat texture. You said you had no experience in modeling:eek: but the photos are showing the opposite:grin:. I do not know it is possible or easy but if you put a small pink band or slightly red representing the vagina in the version with hair would look cool. but there it is at your discretion of your choice.

daenks

Potential Patron
Can somoene help me fix this, I chose the right folder and I choose to install the nude version but its not working when I open the game

WenchRyder

Potential Patron
Any chance of a breast slider mod to increase dwarf chest size? (and the other races) Or am i wishing the impossible . Great work btw, Luv it. {@,@} XxX

WenchRyder

Potential Patron
That is such a shame as I feel that AA would be the 'go-to' game because of the sheer detail and immersion it evokes. That a mod to increase breast size and , perhaps, thighs and waist, would be absolutely awesome, especially so when it 9if ever made)would compliment the nude mod. Ah, but here I dream...I just hope one of this communities modders may, perhaps, take a look see at this and maybe come up with something..{@,@} XxX

BoobsLover

Casual Client
Making mods for this game is difficult. There are no tools and even for experienced modders the game engine is complicated to modify. I've been looking for mods for this game since 2014 and there are few. They're all alike. The game has good feminine forms and I like the physics boobs. But I've seen several modders give up on making new mods because it's laborious and time consuming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.