Anyone know if MLOW is done? (1 Viewer)

wrestlingguy21

Potential Patron
The last videos they added were sometime last fall I think, maybe even earlier, and they were all compilation videos. I haven't seen any shoots set up since then. Does anyone know if they're finished making videos? I've pretty much dropped them out of my custom shoot rotation check at this point.

I'll make this a twofer! Are there any good quality custom video production companies that use actual wrestlers aside from these?

- SLAMpegs
- NEFW
- Liberty Pro
- UWW/Classy Broads
- Las Vegas Custom Wrestling

junkydog

Avid Affiliate
Yeah seems like it. I was a big fan of MLW years ago before they changed owners. Ever since, the quality has been taking a nose dive. I mainly do customs with Slammin. Do you know how the quality is with Liberty? Their site only has still photos. Would like to hear peoples experiences with them.

sd01

Vivacious Visitor
Looks like MLoW is ramping up again. They updated the site with a custom shoot in about a week. As far as companies, those are the only ones I know. I did find one called Women Warriors Wrestling recently. Not many videos for sale at the moment. All are priced at
$19.99. Has Amber Nova, Kaci Lennox, and a few others that you would recognize from Slamminladies, but their custom prices seem incredibly high. Seems they have one price point for 15 minute matches that cost $1199. Similar length matches are around $250 elsewhere. If you don't mind currency conversion to GBP, there is also Power Girls Pro Wrestling. They don't have a site. You have to communicate through twitter dm and email. The most noticable wrestler there is Chardonnay but their upcoming shoot on the 26th has Seleziya Sparx.

Last edited:

sd01

Vivacious Visitor
My only issue with Liberty is the video resolution. I got a custom with them last year and it was at a DVD resolution (720x480). That was my issue with MLoW too. I did a custom with them a few years ago, it was DVD resolution while most everyone else was at 720p. I know my last slamminladies custom from earlier this year was at 1080p. Seems NEFW is 1080p as well.

Yeah seems like it. I was a big fan of MLW years ago before they changed owners. Ever since, the quality has been taking a nose dive. I mainly do customs with Slammin. Do you know how the quality is with Liberty? Their site only has still photos. Would like to hear peoples experiences with them.

junkydog

Avid Affiliate
^^
Yeah, I was about to do one with Powergirls with Seleziya but I decided not to since i'm not sure if their quality. Prices are on the higher end but still reasonable.

And I agree about Liberty Pro, standard definition in 2020 is ridiculous considering everyone has phones that have HD cameras as a default. That is the worst business decision ever. I mentioned this on their twitter but they never responded. Oh well, i'll stick to Slammin although their line ups haven't been the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.