Anyone know any good prison/dungeon game? (1 Viewer)

InnocentIU

Potential Patron
I looking for a prison dungeon type of game where you are the main character is locked in a cell and serving prison time and as well getting punished in prison such as getting "torture". So im looking for any game that has similar feel to Skyrim (Prison Overhaul mod) if any of you ever heard of it.

Also I would like to ask if anyone also know this one of Japanese game (I think I got it from here long ago but I forgot the name) where you are like a kunoichi or a ninja girl going through places and fight those rapist mobs. There was a similar game to the one i mention now but it wasnt that 1. I remember 2 ending scene..one with the kunoichi was burried on the ground leaving her leg spreading with sword stuck into her ass or pussy.. and the other ending scene is where she got captured by the soldier and being tied up..she got whipped in the ass and got pissed in the face by the soldier.. Anyone remember this game?

Clausolas

Casual Client
Also I would like to ask if anyone also know this one of Japanese game (I think I got it from here long ago but I forgot the name) where you are like a kunoichi or a ninja girl going through places and fight those rapist mobs. There was a similar game to the one i mention now but it wasnt that 1. I remember 2 ending scene..one with the kunoichi was burried on the ground leaving her leg spreading with sword stuck into her ass or pussy.. and the other ending scene is where she got captured by the soldier and being tied up..she got whipped in the ass and got pissed in the face by the soldier.. Anyone remember this game?
[Ankokumarimokan] Kokage no densetsu - E-Hentai Galleries

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.