Anthophobia (1 Viewer)

Deletethisaccpls

Potential Patron
Anthophobia: An abnormal and persistent fear of flowers.

What an unusual name. The people have somehow come to interacted with an abnormal flower type. The seeds soon grow & flowers bloomed from with in & out of their bodies and took control over their hosts.
I would call them the "infected" but hey, it's a zombie eroge game. :3

Like Parasite in City, where you will control a heroin who still have her consciousness and normal behaviors. Eventhough she is already infected from the very beginning. Red eyes, green hair with flowers bloomed on her hair except she's just... a little different.

Control:
A.png
hint: lantern can be shoot to burn objects/enemies below.

Demo available.
Anthophobia- Zombie eroge

The game is still under development. Whisper into their ears some good feedback & we would love to see moar. :3

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Hmmm, seems like the makers liked Parasite City, huh~?
I like the creepy mood, with the lighting n' stuff.
Buuuut...the checkpoints seem far apart. >_>;
And I'm totally lost...

I got to like a generator thingabob with an arrow, but then what? I go to different places n' find locked doors. And I dunno, what I'm supposed to do with then generator...

gardenvarietyshark

Potential Patron
Mechanics feel solid already. Hopefully they can keep up with dev and finish it, as it's definitely promising, and definitely akin to Parasite City.

Progression is straightforward, should be zero chance of getting lost. I dislike the long checkpoint intervals somewhat, you're getting punished for exploring the H - in an H game - and it's an artificial difficulty booster. Luckily there are exploitable moves and frames. Bash down wood/bamboo barriers if it feels like you're at a dead end, find keys if doors are locked etc. The generator is missing fuel, and you can see a petrol bomb in the next room...

While the pixel stuff is highly competent, the CG could use considerable polish, maybe even a different artist. If you get the gameovers, you'll get a pretty good idea of what the game has in store variety-wise.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.