Anonymous: 80+ Misty sound clips for dialogue (1 Viewer)

Cowkazoo

Vivacious Visitor
Greetings! I have created a zip file with ~80 audio clips of misty from pokemon. I tried to capture the theme of: Ash ties her, starts fucking her, and she challenges him and gets into it as it goes. I dont know if this is something you can use but let me know if you can (or if you need more!).

-Cowkazoo

Attachments

MistyProject.zip
2 MB · Views: 4,299

V

vacuum14

hey if you're still looking for someone to do this the guy over here :http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=1660.0: said :I don't exactly take requests, but if you provide me a dialogue.txt and zipped up folder full of audio clips, I'll make any audio dialogue you want. I'm much too lazy to provide my own audio. Just PM me for more details if you are serious.: . just make a .txt and see if he'll do yours

Hutsairb

Potential Patron
:-[Yeah, if you don't have a dialogue outline with the sound clips listed by name,
this probably won't happen. Because whoever DID decide to do it, would have
to listen to all 80 clips, and then structure a dialogue as they went. That's a LOT of work.

Doesn't mean I'm not interested in this, though.

Cowkazoo

Vivacious Visitor
I don't exactly know what you mean by a dialogue outline. The sound clips are all named with what she says in the clip if that helps. If it doesn't, what do I need to include in the dialogue.txt?

Hutsairb

Potential Patron
when I said you needed an outline, I meant "____ clip is for _____ type of line",
or basic dialogue structure to make the job simpler.

In other words, something to indicate what clip goes where when they put it together.
(In all fairness, I shouldn't be giving an opinion, as I have no idea how to make ANY mod, other than hair)

isaac42

Potential Patron
I'm currently working on the dialogue.txt . It will probably take 1-2 more days to finish it. I'm following your script and have her be defensive first, then slowly opening up, starting to enjoy it & challenge him.

Could you maybe write down some ideas as to what parts of the dialogue you already have in mind?

Cowkazoo

Vivacious Visitor
Hey!
I'm currently adding another ~45-50 sound clips to the archive and i'll have them sorted into the basic folders based on the dialogue building guide (before 1st DT, after 1st DT, etc). I've never made a dialogue so if you feel like making the text that would be amazing because I don't have the first idea how to use triggers and such. The current clips (sorted) are attached to this post.

Attachments

current clips.rar
1.8 MB · Views: 351

Cowkazoo

Vivacious Visitor
Heya!

The .txt you did so far is great! If you're up for a challenge I've just finished compiling another set of ~85 sound clips. I've sorted them into folders as in the other compilation as well.

Cheers!

Attachments

current clips2.rar
1.7 MB · Views: 438

isaac42

Potential Patron
Well, that will give me more variety, but will take more time =)

edit: Do you think you could clean out the background noises from your audiofiles? In some you can hear music or Ash (maybe that is not sooo bad), most are ok though

Cowkazoo

Vivacious Visitor
I tried as best I could to get rid of BG noise. Some BG noise is unavoidable with my level of skill though.

isaac42

Potential Patron
Did you change any of the soundclips? I see that you changed the attachements in this thread, but was that just reorganization or did you actually change the files? nvm Just me being stupid.

edit: Finished the dialogue, and uploaded a correctly named archive of the soundfiles, named as their corresponding lines. All you gotta do now, is to pm anonymous ^^.

Shade

Content Creator
Anonymous said:
I see no upload.

They were uploaded to here.

I started work on it, but ran into issues with what I think are technical limitations. I can send you the FLA/Files if you'd like.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Shade said:
Anonymous said:
I see no upload.

They were uploaded to here.

I started work on it, but ran into issues with what I think are technical limitations. I can send you the FLA/Files if you'd like.
PM me a short explanation of what the problem is and if my interest is piqued I'll definitely take a look... but likely I won't be much help as I've been out for half a year not paying much attention to changes and just am not making time to work on stuff lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.