Anna in trouble I (1 Viewer)

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Sticking to my usual video naming scheme. Here is Anna Williams from Death by Degrees.

Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WOFTJUZW

LQ version
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YG1KO10L

ajstevus

Ryonani Teamster
This is great! You need to get some videos of Nina fighting those big guys from the last half of this video.

ninjaryona

Potential Patron
Does Anna have any other sexier costumes? If she has any and you plan to make a video of it, can you have a HQ version for me? :P

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I don't think she has any extra costumes, although it would be nice. I uploaded a LQ version for you.

S

shoes74

I wish there was a nina williams version of this one, especially with her wearing the cocktail costume...

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
The resolution might be too high for full speed playback on your computer. Seems to be a pretty common problem with my newer videos which I've decided to make all very high resolution so I guess i'll have to make lower resolution videos for everything.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Sorry that you haven't been able to download any of the videos. I'm assuming you're using a shared internet connection of some kind, if that's the case I believe Megaupload has alternate port setting so you can use although I've never used it myself. I would upload these to another file sharing site but I keep my computer tied up uploading videos and what not for a very long period of the day already, I would like to use my computer. In terms of why I went with Megaupload, I've had the most success uploading to it over others and the file retention period is rather good for free members. In terms of download speeds, it goes a decent speed for most and the download limit is very lax for non-payers as well. If Megauploads service starts to degrade to the point of it being useless (like Rapidshare) I might consider switching file sharing sites but for the time being, I'll only be using Megaupload. Check the new section for a way around your problem for the time being.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.