Animtools Positions (1 Viewer)

fiendy

Potential Patron
Is there a way to add a big list of animtools positions to ingame Loader section? I know there was a way to add them one by one, but it seems to be like a job for 1.5+ hours...

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
but it seems to be like a job for 1.5+ hours...
Yes... the game is terrible. :D

You could technically use Command Prompt and Notepad++ to make it much faster

tickles

Content Creator
Is there a way to add a big list of animtools positions to ingame Loader section? I know there was a way to add them one by one, but it seems to be like a job for 1.5+ hours...
Copy and paste the files into the animools settings file under the key mapping section. Then add customloadkey###= before said position file txts and also remove the .txt extension.

I'm not sure if you were asking how to add positions, or if you were asking for a faster way to do it or even both, but this is how I normally do it.

fiendy

Potential Patron
Copy and paste the files into the animools settings file under the key mapping section. Then add customloadkey###= before said position file txts and also remove the .txt extension.

I'm not sure if you were asking how to add positions, or if you were asking for a faster way to do it or even both, but this is how I normally do it.
Thanks, but yep. I meant anything faster than typing them in one after another.

fiendy

Potential Patron
Yes... the game is terrible. :D

You could technically use Command Prompt and Notepad++ to make it much faster

Thank you very much that'll do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.