Animtools position no cum (1 Viewer)

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
Hi
I have an issue with a position I've made. When He reaches climax there's no cum. The pleasure counter resets to 0, she moves her tongue as if he came on her, but there's no cum. She also doesn't make any comments about getting cum on her so it can't be an entirely visual issue.

If anybody can tell me why I'd be grateful. I've attached the position file.

Since whoever can answer me is most likely familiar with Animtools I'll also squeeze in more of a general query if that's OK with the moderators? If it's not just let me know and I'll post a separate thread in the appropriate place:

Is there a mod or other solution that fixes the issue with the part of the leg sticking out of her belly/crotch area? Anyone who opens the position file will see instantly what I'm talking about. I understand that the game was made with just kneeling in mind, but now with Animtools this is an issue with all positions where the legs are extended. Is there a way to simply remove that part of the leg?

With gratitude
DigitalSmutExports

Attachments

angelic bj.txt
3.7 KB · Views: 333

tickles

Content Creator
Hey DSE,

There are a few reasons why certain lines do not fire (well what i think at least)
1. There are no linetypes in the dialogue that supports desired effect (you'll probablly have to add in the line yourself)
2. There are linetypes that supports it but, you probably have to modify the lines yourself
3. You're probably doing it in a way that makes the line not capable of triggering/firing
4. It's pure luck/chance on when the line will fire

Also the reason that the leg sticks out in the belly/crotch area like that is because the assets of the game were designed that way. My solution to the problem is to move the right leg up a bit more just to hide it or move the left leg forward a bit more so that it doesn't appear to tick out.

Hope this helps
tickles

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
Hey DSE,

There are a few reasons why certain lines do not fire (well what i think at least)
1. There are no linetypes in the dialogue that supports desired effect (you'll probablly have to add in the line yourself)
2. There are linetypes that supports it but, you probably have to modify the lines yourself
3. You're probably doing it in a way that makes the line not capable of triggering/firing
4. It's pure luck/chance on when the line will fire

Also the reason that the leg sticks out in the belly/crotch area like that is because the assets of the game were designed that way. My solution to the problem is to move the right leg up a bit more just to hide it or move the left leg forward a bit more so that it doesn't appear to tick out.

Hope this helps
tickles

Hi,

Thanks for your reply!

You misunderstand however. There's no dialogue involved. It's an Animtools only problem. The attached file is a position and the problem is the same regardless of which charcode/dialogue is loaded.

Sincerely
DSE

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
You're right, he didn't produce any visible sperm for me either. However, for some reason, setting the zoom value to default (0.4) fixed it for me.

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
You're right, he didn't produce any visible sperm for me either. However, for some reason, setting the zoom value to default (0.4) fixed it for me.
Thanks! I've now tried zoom 0.35 on 4 different additional positions and the problem is there every time. That's really weird to me because it seems like something people would have discovered before given Animtools' popularity. I'm not on social media or forums and such other than this one, which I joined a week ago, so I don't know forum etiquette. Would it be appropriate to PM the author of Animtools about this?

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
sby frequents this forum pretty often, so chances are he'll see this thread and react accordingly before soon, I reckon.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
its the zoom, known issue
stuntcock threw something together for it in the past
Strand Zoom Fix
although last time this turned up someone said there was a bug with it

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.