Animtools Position Issue (1 Viewer)

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
There's probably a really obvious solution to this issue, but I am somewhat still new to animtools and all of the other advanced mods created for this game. So how do I fix this?

upload_2018-7-4_16-40-24.png

It's in her mouth, but it just seems to disappear.
And here is the name of the animtools position: ATV_titfuck_jetstorm.txt.

Deltavoid

Content Creator
Load penisrange (download here). It looks like its an issue with the masking boundary. I am not sure if its a vanilla issue or if animtools defines its own mask, but penisrange fixes this issue.

Deltavoid

Content Creator
I messed around with the position and was able to fix the issue myself. I have 2 versions, ATV2 is a deeper than ATV3.
Part of the issue with the original seems to be the distance between hertween start and hertween end. by increasing the distance I was able to fix the issue(no penisrange needed).

Attachments

ATV2_titfuck_jetstorm.txt
3.7 KB · Views: 173

ATV3_titfuck_jetstorm.txt
3.7 KB · Views: 165

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
I messed around with the position and was able to fix the issue myself. I have 2 versions, ATV2 is a deeper than ATV3.
Part of the issue with the original seems to be the distance between hertween start and hertween end. by increasing the distance I was able to fix the issue(no penisrange needed).
Thank you, kind sir. The fix worked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.